D&W 36: You Have Such a Dirty Mouth

They're so hot. Wtf???? 😭 😭

 Wtf???? 😭 😭

+++

JEON JUNGKOOK

"Welcome home, Honey!!!" My mother yanked the front door open before I could even put my key in the lock and pulled me in for a warm embrace. I knew she might be quite excited to see me, so I braced myself for impact. "Hi Eomma. I missed you." I said into her shoulder. I was so glad to be home and to eat my parents' cooking tonight.

"Oh, you must be Kim Taehyung! I'm sorry, where are my manners?" My mother noticed Taehyung standing bemusedly behind me and embraced him in a hug as well. He wrapped his arms gingerly around her, having not been used to this level of affection. My mother and my father were both big on physical touch, and I knew Taehyung's parents were the exact opposite. It was probably the reason he looked for it elsewhere. He had become dependent on cuddling me, but it felt nice to be needed in that way.

While my mother pulled Taehyung in through the front door by his shoulder, my father came shuffling in his house slippers and apron into the front room. He still had a wooden spoon in his hand from whatever he was making in the kitchen and damn did it smell good.

"Jungkookie!" My father smiled wide when he saw me and pulled me into a firm hug. I smiled back at him and his eyes widened. "Is that a new piercing? Yet another hole in your face." He teased me, patting my shoulder affectionately. I chuckled. "Yeah. Cool, isn't it?"

When my father finally noticed Taehyung, his face dropped to a rather stoic image. "Nice hair." My father muttered, giving him a condescending tone. I could see the amusement in my father's eyes. He liked Taehyung's hair.

"Thank you, sir." Taehyung bowed to him respectfully introducing himself. My father just nodded his head and narrowed his eyes, as if to size him up. I knew he was doing it to scare my boyfriend, and I could tell it was slightly working. Truthfully, my father wasn't as intimidating as he looked. He was very upbeat, lighthearted, and liked to play tricks on people, like he was doing now. I couldn't even remember a time when my father raised his voice. He didn't get angry, he just got even.

My mother chimed in to keep my father from scaring Tae down the street. "Come make yourself at home, Taehyung-ah. Dinner will be ready soon. Jungkookie, why don't you show him to the guest room?" When my mother and Taehyung turned their backs, my father threw an arm around my shoulder.