D&W 5: Take a Pic. It'll Last Longer

Sorry it took so long. School is a hassle this semester.😅😅💜💜

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Is there anything specific I can help you find today?" The boys and I were greeted by a store attendant. She was cute with short, light brown hair and peach tinted lips. She returned my award winning smile and kept my eye contact with confidence.

"I need to see all of your Fujifilm cameras... and maybe I'll need your phone number too." I lowered my voice at the last request, as if Jimin and Hobi hadn't already heard me. They knew me too well and I felt them both glaring judgingly at the back of my head. I couldn't help but flirt with anything pretty and they knew that. The woman's boss would have been my main problem, not my friends.

"I would love to help you with that. Follow me upstairs. All of our Fujifilm cameras are kept with the other high-end brands." The woman eyed me while turning to ascend the flight of stairs. I sneaked a peek at her pencil skirt clad backside as it swayed up each step, that is until Jimin smacked the back of my head with his knuckles. I flinched, and clutched the sting. "What?" I questioned him.

"You're fucking shameless. Have some respect."

"I'm not going to touch her." I rolled my eyes at him. The woman was beautiful and I for some inexplicable reason was sexually frustrated, despite the fact that I never went a night without sex to put me to sleep. Not even Joyoung could satiate me these days. Jimin and I bickered back and forth in whisper mode until the pretty lady turned around and we stopped abruptly.

"I know you're not gonna touch her, dumbass. Look at the ring on her finger." He hissed at me. I glanced at the hand as she gestured to the glass case at the back of the room.

"Mr. Choi can help you retrieve the model you would like from the glass case." She then took a sticky note from a pad stuck to her clipboard and wrote something in pink ink.

Kim Lina

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

I don't usually mess around with college boys, but you seem far from that. Call me xx

Reading the little note she left, heat shot straight to my groin, ignoring the fact that she may have been engaged or married. Clearly, her man wasn't satisfying her enough. "Fucking shameless." Jimin muttered, snatching the sticky note from between my fingers. I made grabby hands for it, but he ripped it up and threw it into a nearby trash can.

"Jimin!"

"Taehyung. She's fucking married."

"How is that my problem?" I questioned him. Mostly joking. "You have nothing on your mind but sex." Jimin grumbled, thumping my ear. "Ouch." I pouted. He knew just how to make shit hurt. Hobi just watched us bicker and laughed.

Jimin ignored my murmuring and greeted the man behind the glass counter and crouched down to look into the case. Hoseok and I followed. I studied each one of them to get a match on Jungkook's but I couldn't find what I needed

"Looking for something specific?" The man asked me. I peeked up at him after crouching down. "Yeah. Do you have the model s4200?"

"Ah, I'm afraid that model is discontinued by the manufacturer." He told me. "Fuck." I muttered to myself. If I didn't get the right model of lenses, they wouldn't fit the camera and this would all be for nothing. I didn't want to inconvenience him any more than I already had.

"What's wrong?" Hobi asked me as I stared pensively into the glass. Jimin had roamed off somewhere to peruse. "I have to get the right model lenses or Jungkook's camera is useless." I answered.