D&W 26: Patience Is A Virtue

I'm back super early with a short chapter because this one was surprisingly easy to write, which is rare. Enjoy loves.

+++

My heart thumped softly in my chest as I willed myself to step off the cliff of my comfort zone. It wasn't the first time I'd seen my boyfriend without a shirt, but it would be the first time I was getting this intimate with him. I dreamed about touching his skin, dominating him, making him squirm under my touch, making him want no one else but me. In fact, I dreamed about the power dynamic an unhealthy amount of times. I had starved myself of physical touch so much before, that my body wasn't sure where to bite first from the full course meal in front of me. Perhaps this moment would satiate my sexual appetite and I wouldn't feel so suffocated with sexual tension every time Tae and I spent time together.

Taehyung sighed softly as I ran my lips and tongue down the skin of his torso. The new territory I was approaching made my palms sweaty with nerves, but I pressed on. Taehyung was obviously the first man I had kissed below the neck, but by the way he was sighing and relaxing his muscles, I must have been doing something right. I had my outlandish and unrealistic fantasies before, but this one was coming to life before me. I had Tae's hands pinned together under my own and refused to let go. I was the one taking charge, making him feel good, arousing him with teasing touches. It gave me a sense of power to see his chest rise and fall heavier by the minute. I was making him feel good, aroused, and cared for for the first time in years. I wanted to do my best to remind him that there was more to sex than just release. Who was I, a virgin, to be reminding him of anything? I had no idea what I was doing, but I had determination and fervor.

There was a reason that I had Tae pinned to the headboard. I didn't want him to touch me for two reasons. 1. because if I let him touch me, I was afraid of what I might let him do. 2. I wanted him to focus on himself, and not his performance with me. I wanted him to be selfish, not for release, but for the pleasurable journey to release. I knew that if I aroused Taehyung like this, I was going to have to follow through, but the notion didn't concern me. I only wanted to drag him deeper into passion. I was finally being honest about the extent of my feelings. The things I was feeling for him could only be explained through actions.

I could only recognize this version of myself from the arousing dreams I would have about the forbidden fruit under me. I would dominate him, turn the tables so that he was the one with the weak knees and yearning pants for oxygen. Truth be told, Taehyung used to rule my dreamland at least once a week when we were in high school. I couldn't figure out why the hell I kept dreaming about dominating someone I thought I couldn't stand, yet, I'd always wake up in a sweaty mess.

I dared myself to go further down Taehyung's body, to seek out the spot that would send shivers down his spine. I knew enough about erogenous zones, though I had only my encounters with Tae as a reference. It was almost like I could imagine, almost feel what Taehyung was feeling as I kissed those zones: lips, ears, neck, collarbones, pecs, nipples, abdominal muscles, navel, waistline and beyond.

After teasing the zones considerably, I had Taehyung pulling in deep breaths and shifting around on the bed. It was obvious that he wasn't used to the feeling of lips on his skin, but he enjoyed it, begrudgingly. I pushed back on the waistband of the sweatpants and exposed his hip bones. I feathered my lips over the thin and sensitive skin, just before lapping my tongue over the area. Taehyung's back lifted from the bed and he let out a deep, unexpected, but short moan. "Ough~" I took that as a sign and began to suck a bruise into the spot. The well awaited shiver I had been patient for snaked through his body as I gripped his hips.

"I think I like this side of you, Cupcake." Taehyung commented rather drunkenly. His eyelids drooped with lust and the way he was looking at me could have made me cum on the spot. I smirked, sliding the pads of my fingers up his stomach, and to his chest. With one of my hands, I tweaked his nipple between my fingers and he hissed at the contact.