"Then I will go over to the old lady tomorrow, please, if I meet the old lady, I will raise my mouth, thank her."

"Yes, it should be like this."

After eating the bird's nest soup, the little tadpoles in his stomach seemed to be unable to hold back. They were kicking, so Gu Suier asked Mother An to hold him and walked back and forth in the yard.

She is used to being busy in the countryside. She entered this mansion at first, except for the old lady's greetings, but also didn't go out much. She felt bored in the house all day, so she wanted to go out and walk in the courtyard when she was fine.

Although the bamboo garden has only bamboo and no other flowers and plants, it is green at best. It is good for your eyes to take a leisurely look.

As he was walking, he heard footsteps coming from outside, yet he didn't understand what was going on, a handsome man stepped into the yard.

It's Xiao Heng.

The robe Xiao Heng wears today is different from last night and this morning. Although it is also a crimson robe, the hem of the robe is embroidered with various complicated and delicate patterns on the cuffs and neckline. There is also a white jade belt on the waist. The whole person looks like this morning. More expensive.

It may not only be Jingui, but the momentum is also different.

Now it looks very majestic, even more majestic than the county official.

I just got to know Xiao Heng a little bit before, but now he suddenly changed.

Gu Suier felt her belly and stood beside the bamboo, feeling a little at a loss.

Xiao Heng was also slightly startled when he saw her when he entered the yard, and then stepped up to her.

He came over, obviously to talk to her, but he didn't speak, just stood beside her.

This made Gu Suier very uncomfortable. She thought about it and understood that one of the two must speak first.

He didn't say, let her come.

"The slave maid has seen the third master." She said this, imitating Bao Ya's speech.

When she spoke, Xiao Heng's eyes looked at her changed.

That familiar feeling came again, and Gu Suier felt that she had done something wrong again.

As for what she did wrong, she still didn't know.

Xiao Heng saw the confusion that appeared in her eyes, and knew that she didn't understand, and finally said, "From now on, don't call yourself a slave."

Gu Suier didn't understand even more: "Then...what do I call myself?"

She had seen the concubine's room of Master Hou, but she had never seen how the concubine's room called herself in front of Master Hou, so she didn't know what she should call herself in front of Xiao Heng.

Xiao Heng's gaze shifted downward and fell on her stomach.

The belly is quite pointed, quite inconsistent with her slender figure.

He suddenly remembered the feeling of putting his hand up that day, when she was desperately trying to make the little baby inside move.

It's just that the little baby doesn't give much face.

"The fetus in your womb is my child, the first child." Xiao Heng said about it.

"Yeah." Gu Suier didn't know how he mentioned this suddenly, so she didn't interrupt, but just hmmed slightly.