The leading mother-in-law stepped forward and said, "This is Gu's family. We came to propose marriage on the order of my wife."

At this time, the village also saw this group of decent strangers entering the village, and they all followed and came to the door to watch the excitement.

When I heard that this decent stranger actually said about marriage proposal, and what the prince said, I was shocked.

The mother-in-law saw that this family lived in a mud embryo ovary with dilapidated doors and windows, and that the parents were dull and honest, knowing that they were just ordinary farmers, and she stepped forward and explained: "The owner of the house is now wise. Hou, now I have been here to talk about kissing, talking about the three sons of Lord Hou."

After saying this, he waved his hand, and for a while, he saw the officials behind them wearing decent clothes, picking up the burdens wrapped in red silk and putting them in the yard.

There are chickens at home, and sometimes some chicken dung can't be cleaned, and some of the bright red satin wraps and even presses down on the chicken dung. Unfortunately, the yard is too small and can't fit.

The biggest official in the village that people have seen is the official official in the town, and above that is the county official in the county office. They have only heard of this kind of blue sky, but they have never seen it.

Nowadays, I was bluffed when I heard that the man who proposed the marriage was a prince. There was a wife in the village next door, and someone who invited someone to sing, they also listened to him, knowing that the prince should be a great official. I'm afraid it's even bigger than the county master.

Then the crowd exploded. Everyone was squeezing their heads to watch the excitement. There were also children who were naughty and climbed to the trees outside the yard to look inside.

Everyone talked a lot about why the terrific official wanted to marry Gu Suier? Is it possible that I don't know what happened to Gu Suier?

There is also the old man who knows things, stroked his beard and said, "I'm afraid there is a mystery!"

At this time, Gu Suier's parents were stunned, and they didn't know what to say. They said they were afraid of being timid, but it would be inappropriate to say nothing. After a long while, Gu Suier's father finally came out: "Are you going to bully my girl?"

The matchmaker laughed and said, "Where to say it, if your girl goes to the Hou Mansion, she will wear gold and silver, and she will be served by her servants. Although it is a little lady, you must know that we three The young lady at the head of the son didn't even enter the door. If you go in, you are the master. It is to be more comfortable and comfortable."

After listening to this, Gu Suier's parents thought that if the girl had such a good future, it would naturally be good, but--

Mother Gu Suier looked at the silent Gu Suier, carefully pulled the matchmaker to the side, and asked in a low voice: "My girl, in my belly..."

The matchmaker took a look at Gu Suier, knowing it well, patted her mother's hand, and smiled: "Madam, you can rest assured, we all know this."

Even though Gu Suier's mother was a savage family, she didn't realize her doubts arose, and Gu Suier's father lowered his head and said nothing.

Gu Suier's brother is young, but he can see how his sister would invite such a respectable family to propose marriage?

Seeing the excitement in the village, people all started talking.

After a while, Gu Suier touched her belly, finally got up and whispered: "Mother, let me go."

When this was said, everyone was shocked, thinking that Gu Suier was really stupid. She was a girl who actually said this when she was discussing marriage.