Momentary Happiness

Start from the beginning

Yoongi : Ummm. looks like I'm ill but it isn't cold. I visited doctor Joon and he said its a state called MJWSIWHFB or something like that and they said only a certain living being with brown warm eyes, killer smile and good personality can cure me *pout*

Jihyo : MJ- what?

Jihyo : You know what forget it, a living being with brown eyes, good smile and good personality do you say? I wonder where such a thing exists. Maybe I can try bringing Ray to you?

Yoongi : Ray? now who the fuck is that? babe, exactly how many guys do you hang out with? you know its considered a disease too if you just hang around with guys and not girls

Jihyo : Oh shut up, Ray is Mina's pet dog, he has brown warm eyes and a super cute smile too and not to mention he is so well behaved. He loves me so much too. Maybe I can convince him to try help cure you.

Yoongi : Pft now even dogs are in the competition for you? my my what's happening with the world these days. Is it bad that I haven't ever met that dog and I already hate him?

Jihyo : Yes it is, speaking of pets how is Holly? still in your parent's house?

Yoongi : Yeah... I rarely find time to speak to them though and my brother keeps telling me that Holly misses me. One of these days I should go make a visit.

Jihyo : Yes you should, make sure to take something with you too. Spend at least three days there, they would be happy.

Yoongi : Hmmm

Jihyo : You should go to sleep oppa, I think Daniel will be here in few minutes. Rest Well.

Yoongi : Good night Ji, dream of me!

Rolling my eyes I kept my phone down, its the third time I re-read our texts this time and I still can't keep that stupid smile away from my face. Reading it now I realized just how quick our conversation accelerates. We never stick to one topic and the next one that follows up is just so random. I remember when I suddenly typed oppa instead of sunbae and sent it. I was so shocked and nervous that it might come out weird or he might start teasing me but most of all that my old habits are coming back. Thankfully he didn't notice.

I'm just so happy with us making progress like this but I'm afraid if something goes wrong, if the ghosts of my past start haunting me again and if I make his life miserable again.

Sighing I looked up and just in time Daniel strode in looking everywhere to spot me. I waved my hand in the air to let him know where I am. With a smile he strode towards me and sat in the seat across. I returned his smile and we both ordered some drinks, mine 2nd and his 1st.

Along with it since I was hungry I ordered a blueberry cheesecake too for the both of us as to make it less awkward if only I eat.

Daniel : " Hey Jihyo, did I make you wait for long? "

I mean.... if you consider 38 minutes long...

Jihyo : " No its okay, I just arrived too. Don't worry "

I said with my best smile. Smooth Jihyo, smooth.

Daniel : "Is that so? but still I'm really sorry though, I know you had a full schedule today and tomorrow too but I still invited you here."

He said with a very sincere apologetic look.

Jihyo : " No, its truly okay. "

I said with what I assumed would be my best smile so he would be assured

We spent the next few hours making small talks about our health and careers. He remained quiet a lot today contrary to his normal behavior and also was showing signs of nervousness. I don't know the reason why he would be nervous, like, I'm not going to eat him alive or something.