Chapter 75 Part 2

AN:- ☆☆☆☆ (this would mean change of scene)
P.S ,I know it's not how it's done in books but I have been trying to write better for such an amazing and supporting readers like you all. This book was the most unexpected and best thing that happened to me last year ,so once again thanks to all of you ! I will always appreciate and love all of you !

XXXXXXXXXXX
Guard:- Move your hands in front ! You are under arrest !

Continued...

XXXXXXXXXXX

They both looked at them in confusion, Lee Rang and yn had changed there form so there was no could have identified them ,so what was going on

Y/N:- um but why ?

Guard:- (pointing at Lee Rang ) you have broken the rules and have been using some weird magic to steal things ! Few days back it was recorded in mall and now we found the footage from the eye shop !

Y/N:- Oh shit ! (She joined her hands , pleading to the officer) We are soo sorry, we'll return everything!

Guard:- No ! You both will be imprisoned  ! And...(suspiciously) What kind of magic did you use , I'm never seen this in our mystic world !

Y/N turned around and looked scared , gesturing him that they were screwed, he gestured her to not worry, he'll handle it !

He moved towards the guard

Lee Rang:- (smirked) Look ,who the hell you are ! If you wanna go away alive from here ,it's better you move out now or else!

Y/N:- (wispered) Lee Rang are you insane! There are 5 of them ,that to with magic powers

Lee Rang:- YN why do you forget, I have powers too !

A guard aggressively walked towards lee rang and he just casually moved his hand ,the guard literally went flying away , hitting the wall !

Lee Rang:- (smirked) See !

All the guards took a step back

Y/N:- (feeling scared, held his hand and wispered) But what if they tell about this to moon queen!

Lee Rang:- (smirked) Oh I'll kill them all before that !

Y/N:- (gasped) No Killing Lee Rang!

Lee Rang:- What you want to go in prison?

Y/N:- Ya but there must be another way ! Oh use your eye thingy to make them forget!

Lee Rang:- (rolled his eyes) It's not that fun....(yn gave a death stare) Ok ok fine I'll do that !

As Lee Rang started walking towards the guards suddenly Griffin popped up from behind

Griffin:- (he grins with a little creepy simle ) Oh hello mr. Guard !

He moved the gurads away from lee rang and gave them some money and returned back

Y/N:- Why did you send them away ,lee rang could have made them forget about all this !

Griffin:- (sighed) No , they all are hunting down Lee Rang ,so they have been given special glasses by which they can't be hypnotized. On the contrary if he had shown them his fox eyes ,they would have immediately recognized Lee Rang and arrested or killed both of you

Y/N:- (gasped) What!

Griffin:- (pointed back to the guard who were taking some innocent people) Remember I told you how Lee Rang is considered a hero down here , those people were actually talking about him and now they will be imprisoned or tortured!