Chapter 96 (Part 2)

Continued....
XXXXXXXXXXX
Location:- Victim's house

Y/N and lee rang came rushing in

Y/N:- Did you find her ?

J:- (closing the door behind) Yeah ,we found her standing in the middle of the road with her eyes shut. As I held her hand she fell down and we brought her back. Right now she is in her bedroom, doctors are checking and I have decided to stay here till her family comes tomorrow.

Y/N:- we'll stay with you , Ryan you had set the camera's for our documentary right ,so show us all the footage, we might find something!

Ryan:- yeah

J, Ryan ,Yn and Lee rang were sitting in dinning room ,looking at the clips when they noticed something unusual.

J:- Hey look ,her eyes just fluttered...

Ryan:- (pointing at the screen he gasped) she got up and see her eyes are still shut ,yet she is walking around like she can see everything

Lee Rang:- (looking intensely at the screen)It's definitely work of a spirit

Y/N:- but we just checked the house again, there was no sign of paranormal activity, maybe she is just sleeping walking

Lee Rang:- orrr it could be the night demon

Y/N:- (rolling her eyes) but according to your story, isn't he's already dead

Ryan:- who ?

Y/N:- It's some ancient monster lee rang told us about, who had these magical powers to make people fall asleep and then kill them in their sleep by turning them into ashes and he was like this hideous creature with slimy body ,horns , ugly cracked face and...

Suddenly a voice came from behind "My face isn't that ugly and I don't remember having horns ever"

They all turned around gasped

J:- (point torch on him) Who are you and how did you get in ?

Lee Rang:- (walking towards him) I knew something was fishy , see I told you yn!