Chapter 8

Lee Rang , Ryan and YN were supposed to meet outside yn's house where they can car pool and go together.

At YN'S house

Y/N:- okay bye I'm leaving ! (Coming down stairs)

Granny:- waittt ! Show me what are you wearing first !
Outfit:-

Y/N comes to the granny and turns  around showing her outfit Granny:- waoo my granddaughter looks soo beautiful! 🤩

Granny:- waoo my granddaughter looks soo beautiful! 🤩

Y/N:- (chuckles and bows down ) thankyou my personal cheerleader!

Mom:- (in rush ) YN take this ! (Hands over the boxes ) this one has pasta,this one has your favorite sandwich, this one....(YN cutting her off)

Y/N:-🤦‍♀️ mom ! It's a day trip ! I would LITERALLY be home by night!
And there are soo many restaurants in between,  you didn't have to prepare all this !

Yn's dad:- (laughing) Ya this is not yn's 8th grade picnic (mom glares at him causing his expressions to change from laughing to pretending to be serious)

Yn's dad:- I mean ya ,you guys could get hungry in between!Listen to your mom yn!

Mom:- Exactly ! Moreover 2 more guys are also going with you right ! See all this will be over in half an hour!

Y/N:- but...

Mom:- don't argue with me !😒

Y/N:- aughh fine !🙄 And also thankyou 💛

Yn's dad:- I'll keep them in backseat of the car !

Yn also walks out and is standing by the car.

Yn's dad looking around

Y/N:- ( raising her eyebrows in confusion) who are you finding Dad ?

Dad :- 2 boys are also going with you ,right ? Where are they, do I know them ? Isn't any girl going?

Y/N:- dad don't worry it's ryan and the other one is my new boss/intern ,like to understand the company better he is right now pretending to be my intern ! But don't tell anyone!

Dad :- That's weird, whats his age ? What does is do ? Where does he live !🤨

Y/N:- Dad.....(sighs) 😊🙃Bye !

Dad:- what !?

Y/N:- daddd ! I'm 27 ,don't worry I can differentiate between good and bad and lee rang is a good and very respectful guy!

Dad:- ok....but remember even if you 57 ,you will still remain little for me !

Y/N:- (sighs and in calm voice ) Don't worry dad ! I'll take care !And ryan just texted me , there was heavy traffic on our street so they will meet me in the next block!

Dad:- (smiles and pats her head) okay , take care ! And I got petrol full in the morning so now you don't have to stop in between!

Y/N:- 😄Thankyou dad !
(Leaves)
XXXXXXXXXX (on her way to pick lee rang and ryan)