Chapter 88 (part 2)

YN rubbed her eyes and as she looked back to talk to him...he was already gone

Continued...

XXXXXXXXXXX

Location:- YN'S Wooden Cabinet Home
Time :- 11 PM

Y/N's whole family was there, preparing everything for tomorrow's Christmas party, YN was quietly sitting in the corner , rethinking again and again about Lee Rang.

Sam:- (clearing his throat, while holding a huge pot of food) Oh hello , could you give me a hand !

Y/N:- (sighs getting up) Sure...(and picks up the lid of the pot ,while still lost in her own world as she walked towards the kitchen)

Sam :- 😑 waoo soo helpful!

Y/N rolled her eyes and as she tried moving out of the kitchen, sam stood in front of her ,grinning

Y/N:- I'll hit you ,Stop annoying me !

Sam:- 😁 It's my job !

As she tried to move he again jumped infront of her

Y/N:- Get some other job and be useful to the family!

Sam:- (moved his arm around her shoulder) I have you to do that ! You have bought this beautiful cabin ,now  it's time for you to buy me Ferrari!

Y/N:- (Sarcastic smile) Sure Aladdin , anything else !?

Sam :- Oh that reminds me (he moved out 2 card out of his pocket) here's your debit and credit cards ! Thanks again hun

Y/N:- What have you been buying ?

Sam:- some share's and digital money!

Y/N:- you have been constanting dad right !? You are still a student after all ,he has more experience!

Sam:- um...ya but he still doesn't know much about the digital thing so don't tell him that I have been talking money from you !

Y/N:- but he is bussiness man ,he had more knowledge than you ,atleast ...

Sam:- Please YN trust me....give me few days  !

Y/N:- (took a deep breath)....Alright BUT focus on your studies too !

Sam:- (hugging her tightly) Ya ofcourse! Common let's get French fries from McDonalds!

YN :- (sighs sitting down) You go , I don't feel like having anything!

Sam:- (pulling her hand) Oh common! And what's wrong with you ? You were so excited to decorate the Christmas tree but you look upset and lost since you came back from the office!

Y/N:- it's nothing, I'm just stressed about the work! (In tired tone) Oh shit ,I had to make some edits for next documentary!

Sam:- (he sat down on the sofa wearing his shades) best solution, stop work soo much ! And relax !

Y/N:- (scoffed) Sure , then would I have afford that stupid apple watch and hover board of yours!

Sam:- (in philosophical tone) Yn...you do hard work ,I do smart work !
You and dad work hard and get money and I work smart and spend it ,so who is smart now !? 😎

Y/N :- 😑 (she immediately threw pillow on his face) Idiot!

Dad :- Sammm help me these old speakers! They are not working again !

Sam:- because it's 200 years old dad !

Dad :- It's just 25 years old and you know the high quality which was used back then ,they don't do it now !