chapter 85

Y/N:- (sleepily opened her eyes) momm Why are you shouting in the morning ?

Mom:- What the hell is he doing in your bed ?

YN gasped and saw lee rang and she was just blank ,he also sleepily opened his eye's and went white seeing her mom then yn , then her mom again

Lee Rang:- (tried moving) Hello aunty actually (yn gasped, pulling him down , he looked at her in confusion) Yn let me talk !

Y/N eyed him down and he realized that he was naked, he nervously chuckled, wrapping himself with the blanket and started moving towards her mom, as she took a step back

Mom:- (angrily) How dare you enter my daughter's bedroom and...

Lee Rang immediately looked her in, with his fox eyes

Lee Rang:- Foget that you saw me ! Only remember that you gave yn the breakfast , who was fully clothed and screamed seeing a.... Lizard ,not me or anyone! Okay ?

Mom:- (in hypnotized tone) Okay...

Lee Rang:- (snaps) Good ! You can go now !

Her mom left the room and he immediately locked the door. YN still looked stroked

Y/N:- she...she won't remember any of this right ?

Lee Rang:- (while moving back in bed) Nope ! And even if she does, I'll make her forget again !

Y/N:- (sighed in relief) Why the hell you didn't locked the door last night ! What if...(makes disgusted face) someone caught us in between...I would have been dead !

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) I would save you !

He laid down and pulled yn in his arms but she pulled away

Y/N:- You gotta go ! Everyone is up !

Lee Rang:- So what ?

Y/N:- What do you mean by so what ! I can't risk getting caught! Go go go !

Lee Rang:- (he rubbed his fingers between her thighs) what about our morning routine?

As he tried to kiss her ,yn placed her hand over his lips

Y/N:- Not at all at my home ! My whole family is here

Lee Rang:- then move in with me !

Y/N:- Where do you think we live? America !?

Lee Rang:- (sighs) Fine , let's get married today! Then I can take you to my home !

Y/N:- (started laughing) we will obviously get married, I need time with the preparations and all!

Lee Rang:- hmm...1 month? That's more than enough!

Y/N:- common I atleast need 1 year to plan everything!

Lee Rang:- (literally screamed) WHAT ! 1 YEAR!
Expressions:-

Lee Rang:- (literally screamed) WHAT ! 1 YEAR!Expressions:-