Chapter 38

Next day at the office

Donna:- Hey YN I'm going for a meeting with that new celebrity designer, I told you about !

Y/N:- for the magzine ?

Donna:- Ya and companies social media account!

Y/N:- (sipping on her oreo shake) Oh okay cool!

Donna:- Ya so it will take me around 4 hours but after 2 hours Hil is coming to pick up these wedding cards and I wont be here so (gives her the box full of cards ) these are around 30 cards that she'll be posting ,so can you take care of them and give it to her when she comes ?

Y/N:- (scoffs) Duhhh obviously, I'm really good at taking care of things!

Donna:- are you sure ? Because I don't have any extra cards and they have to be sent by the evening !

Y/N:- ( gives a confident look) relax Donna ,you do your work , I'll take care of them and besides what can happen to them in 2 hours !

Dean:- (sighs) You are right girl ! Okay....then I'll leave these to you (and  kept under the box under table ) take care of it !

Y/N:- (keeps her glass of oreo shake on the table and puts her hand on his shoulder) Don't worry, I got this !😎 (Chuckles)Go now!

Donna:- (smiles) Okay (and leaves)

Y/N turned around and saw her shake got spilled all over the table

Y/N:- Oh shit !!! (And started cleaning the table but then she realized the card box was under the table and the shake even got spilled on that)
Expressions:-

Y/N:- Oh shit !!! (And started cleaning the table but then she realized the card box was under the table and the shake even got spilled on that)Expressions:-

Y/N:- (gasped and now in freaked out tone!) OH SHIT !!!!! (And tried cleaning it up) I don't got this ,I don't got this ! I'm going to be dead!

She tried saving them but all the cards were already ruined

Y/N:- (panicking and walking back and forth calling and checking online to get new one's but couldn't find anything ) Oh noooo ! Donna will barbecue me or eat me alive! (Looking above talking to god) why does these things happen with me only !

Lee Rang:- (entered and smiled walking towards her) Hey baby ! (And kissed her lips !
Y/N sighed and smiled ,wrapping hands around him ,completely forgetting what just happened

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) you are adorable (and kissed her cheeks)

Y/N:- (blushed) ya....(then gasped) oh.... Lee Rang.... I....( sad pouts)

Lee Rang:- (smiled) What did you do now !?

Y/N pointed at the cards holding his hand

Lee Rang:- (sighed and chuckled)Seriously, How !?
Expressions:-

Lee Rang:- (sighed and chuckled)Seriously, How !?Expressions:-