Chapter 4

I.M means thoughts inside his!her mind

Xxxxxxxxxxx
Lee rang:- Hey ! Everything done ? (With cute cheeky smile )

Y/N taking deep breaths:- omg it's YOU ! (Breathes heavily ,keeping the book aside) shit ,You scared me !

Lee Rang:- (walking towards her) Hmmmm to some people I can be scary ...... but mostly I'm charming! (Smirks)

Y/N:- (chuckles) by the way, what are you still doing here ?

Lee rang:- Oh nothing , you said right that you felt guilty making me wait inside so... I'm waiting outside ,so you could complete the work without feeling guilty!(says casually)

Y/N:- Seriously! (In unbelieving tone) so you were just standing here for 2 hours, for me!?  Why ?

Lee Rang:- umm...well I'm your new boss and it's my responsibility to see if all my employees reach home safely! Nothing else

Y/N:- ohhhhh ,Thankyou
(She kinda felt happy but then sad because she was just another employee he was waiting for not someone special)

Lee rang:- No problem!

Y/N :- umm you already waited enough so I'm feeling kinda guilty asking you this but if you don't mind can you wait for 5 more minutes, I have to change for the birthday party!

Lee rang:- ya sure !

Yn goes into the washroom to change her dress but her dress's back zip gets stuck, she tries alot but was unable to zip it .

Yn opened the door a little, taking out just her face a little

Y/N:- umm hey lee rang !

Lee rang:- yes ?

Y/N:- umm can you check if there is any women around, the zip of my dress is stuck!

Lee rang:- oh okay (he looks around but no one was there ,so he runs in his super sonic speed to check if anyone is available on the other floor but the whole building was empty except just the guards at the gate)

Lee rang decided to turn himself as a girl so Y/N can easily take help, he changed himself into a girl but was like really unsure and nervous but then he knocked the door.

Y/N opened it a little, only her eyes were visible and lee rang nervously waved at her , after seeing that it was a girl ,she smiled in relief and opened the door bringing her in.

Y/N:- oh thankyou so much for coming !

Lee rang:- (nervously) ya.. no problem!

And then yn just turns around revealing her naked back with just bra strap visible.

Lee rangs eyes widened and gasped  ,he was very nervous and kinda feeling overwhelmed

Y/N:- hey, one of the hook also came off , can you please hook it and then close the zip ?

Lee rang:- aaa....ya ( he was getting soo nervous and kinda anxious, questioning himself if he is doing the right thing by disguising himself ?
Then he just closed his eyes and hooked her bra )