Chapter 91 (Part 1)

Next day 
9:15 AM

Y/N moved her hand around and didn't feel lee rang presence, she looked at the time and figured that he must have left for the meeting and agian went to sleep.

3 hours later

Y/N yawned coming out of her room ,Mom and Jeffrey were in the kitchen, granny reading newspaper ,sam and dad talking about something intensely

Yn :- Mom I'm hungryyy!

Granny:- Good morning to you to dear!

Y/N:- (sleepily) Good morning granny

Sam:- It's actually afternoon!

Y/N:- 😌it's morning whenever I get up ,anyway what's there for breakfast?

Mom:- (mad tone) breakfast? Look at the time , you kids have no discipline !
That's why you have soo many health problems, how many times...

Y/N:- aughh, ok, ok can I have something ? I'm starving !

Dad :- Now that's rare thing to hear , So you'll atleast 3-4 full plates of food today !

Y/N:- sure dad !

As yn sat down on the table, the door bell rang and they looked at her

Y/N:- (giving them a puzzled look) what ?

Dad:- Go open it !

Y/N:- but Sam is sitting closer to the door , samm !

Sam:- Dad told you ,I won't do it !

Y/N:- (getting up) Aughh he is annoying!

Sam :- I'm discussing bussiness ideas with dad ,okay !

Y/N:- (mimicking him) okay !

She opened the door and gasped, pushing the person out and closing the door behind her

Y/N:- (wispered) why did you come from the door !? What if someone saw you !

Lee Rang:- (chalked whispering) Darling , last night you told your whole family about us getting married, Remember?

Y/N:- Ohhh ya 🤔....but still why are you here ?

Lee Rang:- You'll see !(He walked in, formally like a gentle men and yn walked behind him curiously ) Hello Mr. and Mrs. Winchester, hello granny and hey sam !

Sam :- Hey !...(he then again looked back and realized it was rang , he immediately got up awkwardly as he was more of an introvert. He stood behind yn and whispered) Why didn't you tell me that your boyfriend was coming !

Y/N:- (wispered back) I myself didn't know and change your clothes, you look homeless !

Sam:- (scoffed) Change your hair, it looks like birds nest !

Y/N:- (frowned at him and nudged him) you are like birds next !

Sam:- Hey don't hit me because if I'll hit you , you'll go crying to dad !

Y/N:- first of all ,I just nudged you dude and (scoffed) try even touching me , I'll defeat you in seconds then we'll see who goes crying to dad !

Sam:- (trying to intimidate her with his height and body ,moving towards her) Oh really!

Y/N:- (pushed him away) Really !

Expressions:-