Chapter 46

Y/N:- (pizzed and jealous tone chuckled) Ha ha okay I get it ,you wanted to do all that jealous thing, you got me !

Lee Rang:- It's not that YN ,she is really my girlfriend!

Y/N:- (sighs ,trying to remain cool because that girl was still sitting on his laps) Okay sure lee rang! (Holding his hand) let's go now !

The girl held yn's hand and pushed it away and gave an Evil smirk and said "don't you get it ! I'm his girlfriend!" Then looked at lee rang and cupped his face saying " Oh honey why don't you introduce me properly !"

Lee Rang:- (who seemed really uncomfortable, yet he smiled and said) Her name is Olivia, we...umm dated in 18 cen..I mean when we were 18 and...umm

Olivia:- (chuckled, caressing his face ,then looked at yn) And as you can see ,he is still in love with me ,all other girls like you, are nothing but a way to pass his time ,who he just uses and throws once he's bored (then looked at lee rang and pressed her lips on his cheeks  ,then agian looked back at yn) we both are the end goal !

Y/N was very furious, shocked and confused right now ,she moved towards lee rang and held his hand , pushing the girl away

Y/N:- (pissed tone) What the hell is going on ! Yoh told me that you never even dated any other girl ! And even if you dated someone, I would have totally fine because it was in the past, I won't have judged you for that but (takes a deep breath)okay tell me the truth! Because all I know is that you ...also love me , I know you never said it but (cupping his face) I know you do and you won't ever use me !

Lee rang :- (smiled and pushed her hand away ) Don't you get it ! Don't be so naive YN ! (Chuckled moving away ) Do you really think a guy like me would have never done it before!? (Turns around and smiles) just like you ,I have done it with 1000 other girls , you are nothing special, just one of my muse !

Y/N was taken aback, she was shocked as hell ,it felt like someone just came and broke her heart in 1000 of pieces, she just couldn't believe it ,her heart rate increased and she sat down

Y/N:- (breathing heavily ,chuckled) No ,this can't be true...no ,all this is a joke right ! (She got up walked towards him and held his hand) you know what, let's just leave it (held his hand) Let's go have an ice cream or...

Olivia :- (held her hand ,making her leave lee rangs) Oh Gosh ! Seriously Don't you get it ! He doesn't love you idiot! Right lee rang !?

Lee Rang:- (hesitantly) umm...ya that's true ,why else do you think I easily called her gf but not you or said that I loved her or...

Y/N:- (screamed with tears coming out of her eyes) ENOUGH!!!!

she was literally not able to breathe ,other office members also came in her office, to see what happened

Y/N:- (sobbing and screaming) Enough, enough, enough! Stop lying to me ! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME ! (She went to him and held his hand again ) what is wrong with you ,I know you are lying right now because the lee rang I know won't say all this !

Lee Rang:- (smirked) Because you never knew the real me ! (Pushing her away)

Aera:- (held yn, rubbing her hand behind her back) YN calm down ,take deep breath and (looked at lee rang) What the hell is happening! Why is yn crying soo badly!

Olivia:- Aughhh because this stupid girl thought that my boyfriend loved her and romantic shit he did she thought was true...(scoffed) I mean have you seen him ! (Looked at yn) Do you really think a guy as hot as him would love a girl like you ! I mean why don't you get it that you were just a time pass that...aao