Chapter 18

Y/N exhales in relief and immediately hugs him wrapping her hands around his neck while sobbing,lee rang smiles at her and wraps one hand around her waist and other brushing through her hairs ,trying to calm her down

Y/N:- (sobbing) I was sooo afraid! I thought I lost you ! (And tightens her grip)

Lee Rang :- (smiles ,calming her )hey yn don't worry I'm fine !

Lee rang pov:-
These past few days have been one of The most miserable days of my life after my brother left and All I wanted to go to a place where I could feel most alive but just couldn't find it but....now that I have you in my arms ,I realized it's not a place or a thing ,it was you who made me feel alive !
( he then pulled away and  cupping her face and wipping away her tears)

now that I have you in my arms ,I realized it's not a place or a thing ,it was you who made me feel alive !( he then pulled away and  cupping her face and wipping away her tears)

Y/N:-(worried tone) The bomb sounded pretty loud which means more impactful (running her hand on his body to check) Did you get hurt or cut ? Should I call the ambulance?

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) Don't worry Y/N  thankfully there like a rock tunnel where I went after throwing it ,so I did not get hurt !(he just ran away in his super sonic speed but couldn't tell her that)

Y/N:- (sighs in relief) Thank God!

Lee Rang:-(smirked) hey ,don't thank God! It was my intelligence!

Y/N chuckled rolling her eyes but still looked worried

Lee Rang:- (to make her smile, chuckled) by the way are you okay Iron woman?

Y/N:- (chuckled ,whipping her tears) Yes Captain korea ! (Saluting him)

They both laughed

Y/N's pov
(While adoring him laughing) I still can't believe lee rang is infront of me
Well (looks above) after all god I think you do have your plot twists and an unimaginable way to reach...(looks back at lee rang) our final destination! (Smiled)

Lee rang smiled back

Y/N:- by the way I have sooooo many questions! Like ,who did that ? how did you know about it ?Andddd where have you been for soo many days !?
what was the emergency ?why weren't you answering back ? why did...(lee rang cuts her in)

Lee Rang:- (pressed his fingers on her lips and chuckled) You ask too many questions!

Y/N:- Well Albert Einstein once said .....(deepening her voice and mimics ) The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.

Lee Rang laughed

Lee Rang:-(laughing) Where do you get such creative answers!? (Chuckles at her ) They should totally keep you in a museum!

Y/N:- (laughed ) I know right! Though it would be better if they keep me at a pizza place ,then I can have free pizza's for life time ! 🤤

Lee Rang:- (laughs) you are totally crazy !