chapter 67

Donna:- Well yn and lee rang can act as a couple and pregnant till the wedding!

Chan:- Oh that could work !

Both turned and looked hopefully towards yn and Lee Rang

XXXXXXXXXX
continued....

Y/N:- (blankly looking at lee rang) Aaaa.....

Lee Rang:- (smirked) (I.M:- what a timing)
Perfect I'm in !

Y/N:- but...

Lee Rang:- Oh common YN ,can't you do such a little thing for your friend! Think about donna once , if this marriage gets canceled, what will happen to him !

YN, Donna and Chan looked suprised at lee rangs comment

Donna:- and you gotta makeup for lying to my parents and creating a mess!

Y/N:- but I only did that so they could come at your wedding and....(sighs) Okay... I'm in !

Donna:- (excitedly hugs yn) Good Decision!

Chan :- Okay you put the fake stomach! Shift into same room and We'll go and welcome them !

Lee Rang:- (I.M:- this is getting better)

Y/N:- (gasped) Wait same room !?

Donna:- Well duhhh ,we have to make it as real as possible !

Ryan:- and I'll inform others too !

And they all went away , it was only her and lee rang now

Lee Rang (wiping away fake tears) :- Aww See he is so happy now!

Y/N:- (folding her hands , stared at him) When did you started caring about Donna !?

Lee Rang:- (scoffed) Oh Common YN I'm a sensitive person! Do you really think I hate him !

Y/N:- (Sarcastic tone) YA!

Lee Rang:- (sighs) well....(grins) you are right ! I don't!
Expressions:-

(grins) you are right ! I don't!Expressions:-

Y/N:- then...(lee rang immediately cuts her in between, held her hand and started walking towards the table)

Lee Rang:- Shhh...common let's make you pregnant!

Y/N stared at him while he sat down and moved her hands on his shoulder snd moved a pillow inside her dress

Lee Rang:- hmm... no to big ! (Moves another) hmm too small !

Bill :- (coming from behind gasped, covering his eyes) Oh god ! Get a room please

Y/N :- (gasped moving her dress down) this is not what you are thinking ! Lee rang is just trying to make me pregnant

Lee rang chuckled at her comment

Bill made a grossed out and confused face

Y/N:- Oh wait shit ! I mean trying to SHOW others that I'm pregnancy!