Chapter 19 Part 2

Continued...

XXXXXXXXXX
Lee Rang:- (he then came more closer, his body pressed to her's and seductively wispered with his lips touching her earlobe and now pinning both her hands above her head by just using his one hand) seems like my wildest dream did come true YN ...

And moves his head and looks at yn , who's heart beat was racing by his touch, lee rang pulled away a little, while still pinning her hands and moves the gun slowly from her neck to her chest , then slowly moving down her breast, lee rang smiled the  way he was moving the gun on her body made her heart beat faster.
He then putts the gun on her stomach where the circle was

Lee Rang:- (smirked) ready?

Y/N closed her eyes and moved her head in yes

Lee rang smiled and unpinned her hands moving away , yn felt water coming dropping from above

Yn opened her eyes and saw lee rang spraying the water above and not on her circle

Y/N:- (confused tone ) what are you doing!

Lee Rang:- (Shrugs his shoulder and in sassy tone) well... I'm drawing the match because you know (again started walking towards yn) I'm a big player and these kind of matches should be played in bigger area you know !

Y/N:- (smiled at him) hmmmm right ! But (forwards her hand) you actually played well ! And for me, you did win the game even if you didn't shoot in my circle!

Lee Rang:- hmm but I would love a rematch!

Y/N:- (chuckled) Done !

Lee rang puts the gun down and shakes her hand when suddenly Donna moved in and was about to fall due to water on the floor but held the the door tightly to make balance

Donna:- (standing up ,panting) who the hell threw water here!

Y/N gulps and  swiftly hides her gun behind her back and walked back towards lee rang till her back was against his chest

Y/N then looked up and signaled him to hide away the guns because it was already not allowed and one of the reason was what happened 2 years back...

🎞Flashback:-
2 years back yn and ryan did a mike water gun prank in which water came out of the mike. In it they asked people questions and as they started to answer, yn and ryan sprayed water on them with the water mike gun.
It was going great, untill they did it on Donna and ran and when he tried following them ,he fell down because one of the mike water leaked on the floor ,spraying his ankles and with alot of pain , after that he was really pissed with yn and ryan and after alot of apologies he finally talked to them even after it all happened unintentionally but he told them not to bring her water gun again

Y/N:- (I.M:- shit! I'll be screwed if he finds the water gun)(nervously)ummm the water...aaa... umm...I think I spilled while drinking

Donna:- wait...🤨  I even saw you guys running through the glass door, did you again bring in the water gun ?
You remember what happened last time !(walking towards her pissed)

Y/N:- whattt😅😅😅 no..(again walked back hitting lee rangs chest)

Lee rang immediately wrapped his hands around yn's waist

Yn looked at him all puzzled

Lee Rang:- well that's because we were playing catch, catch ,hahah see I caught you YN !(tightened his grip more putting his head against hers)

Y/N:- (nervously chuckled placing her hands on his hands which were wrapped around her ) ha ha ya ! Shit I lost !

Donna:- hmmmm (still doubtful) well let me tell you that I had a word with Mr. Dee and he said that from now on he is banning any types of water fights , water pranks !