Chapter 43

Next day
Ryan came in all happy

Y/N:- hmm someone seems happy today!

Ryan:- (blushed) Well last night was soo good!

Y/N:- (chuckled) Cool btw what's her name ?

Ryan:- oh her name....(pauses) I forgot to ask !

Y/N:- 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ryan:- Though I saved her number, I'll text her and ask...(as he was going through his phone ,he saw some old photos of him and shim)...now I feel kinda sad...🎶all by my...(suddenly YN puts a ball in his mouth)

Y/N:- (firm tone) NO sad songs from now on! ONLY TAYLOR SWIFT ! (and puts headphones on his ears playing her songs)

Ryan:- Oh common I don't want to hear girly...(pauses and hears the lyrics and gasped ) Holy smoke she is good!

Y/N:- 😏 I told you ! (Putting her arm around him) Her songs is like therapy after bad breakups!

Ryan:- (while jamming on the song) Oh ya ,I feel soo good !

Bob:- (came in) Hey YN have you checked the video for tomorrow's broadcast ?

Y/N:- Yes and I have also given some changes to bill !

Bob :- Dope !(and went out)

Aera:- (also came in) Hey YN , I'm deciding the final menu and prices, can you help ?

Y/N:- sure ,coming !

Aera:- Alright (went away)

Y/N:- Oh Ryan for that hell hound case, it will be kept a secret, so don't give anyone footage or information for that, meanwhile check if there is any other possible supernatural related case or just ask J !

Ryan:- (while dancing through the songs) Ya okay !

Lee Rang came in looking all busy ,on his phone

Lee Rang:- (while looking at his phone) Hi babe !(and kissed her forehead)

And sat on his seat ,Y/N went to him ,wrapping her hands around his neck
Like:-

And sat on his seat ,Y/N went to him ,wrapping her hands around his neckLike:-

Lee Rang:- (chuckled and looked at her) Someone is in romantic mood!

Y/N:- (smiled) I'm always in romantic mood whenever I'm with you!

Lee Rang:- (smiled ,kissing her hand) come closer !

Y/N:- (chuckled, walking away) No, I have to go, aera needs ny help ! Byeeeee!

Lee Rang:- (holding her hand, pouts) But I need your attention!
Expressions:-

Lee Rang:- (holding her hand, pouts) But I need your attention!Expressions:-