Chapter 50

Bob :- (gasps looking at his phone) shit ,panick attack can even lead to heart attack and then death !

Bill :- (holding her hand) Oh no, I don't feel her nerves, I think she is....

Continued....
XXXXXXXXXX

Area:- (annoyed tone) Can you call A REAL DOCTOR!

Bill :- okay

Lee Rang:- (worried tone, freaking out) NO wait ! (And picked her up in his arms) Let's take her to the hospital!

Aera:- (trying him to get away from yn) But...

Bob :- He is right!

And they walked towards the lift, as the lift opened

Ryan:- Oh Hey Yn ,here's the re...(gasps) Oh shit ! What happened!?

Lee Rang:- (in hurry) Move aside !

And they got in the lift but as he clicked the button to close it, the lift opened

Olivia:- (smirked) Where do you think, you are going!

Lee Rang:- (pisse tone) Leave the fucking button Olivia!

Ryan standing on his side got a little scared!

Olivia:- (smirked) okay but let me just tell you , a friend of mine that you shoot oh (chuckles) I mean saw yesterday, same of his friends are waiting downstairs soo...

Lee rang was scared that what if there are more shooters this time ,YN is already unconscious so he can't take that risk

Lee Rang:- (exhaled) I...umm...can't come , you take her ! (And gave her to Ryan unwillingly)

Area:- (unbelievabling tone) Waoo , you are leaving yn in this condition just to meet her stupid friends! Well done ! (And clicked the button, closing lift)

Olivia:- Good job because I was just going to call..(lee rang took her phone and crushed it) I'll get another! (And he held her hand dragging her to the conference room)hmm what will you do to me (she smirked)

Lee Rang:- (smiled, turning back) Let's make a deal! You let me visit yn without hurting her today and ...

Olivia:- (seductive tone) and what honey !?

Lee Rang:- and... I'll spend the night with you !

Olivia:- (takes deep breath chuckled) Finally! And...you will let me record it ,you know it would be great to show yn later!

Lee Rang:- (banging his fist on the table) Fine !

Olivia:- (smirked) Remember a fox has to full fill his promise!

Lee Rang:- (smirked) I will tonight !

XXXXXXXXXX
On the other side
Location:- hospital

They all were waiting outside, John, donna and even Ashley came ,after few minutes and nurse came out

Nurse:- You can Go in now !

Area:- Okay !

They all entered the room one by one,
Doctor standing there looked in his age 60's

Doctor:- (chuckled) did the whole office came in ?

Aera:- Basically ya

J And 2 more people entered

Doctor:- Is someone else also coming?

Aera:- No

But suddenly door wide opened and lee rang entered looking all tensed and worried ,YN was still lying unconscious with drip and monitor attached to her hand