Chapter 41

Continued....

They all reached the comic con and they all were standing outside some conference room with alot crowd outside ,except lee rang who had gone to make a call.
Y/N:- (curious tone) Why have you brought us in this section, which actor is coming here ?

Aera:- (electrified tone) The actor from Legends of the blue sea ,One and only Lee Min Ho !

Y/N:- (surprised shocked tone) Whattttt he is here !😍 I had such a big crush on him!

Donna:- Even guys have a crush on him !

Lee Rang:- (got back from a call) So yu ri is on her way and...What are you guys talking about ?

Aera:- lee min ho ! He's like sooo beautiful!

Y/N:- (excitedly) I know right!!!

Lee Rang:- (in offended jealous tone) common I don't think he is that good looking !

Y/N literally not paying attention to him and lost in her thoughts so he pulled her towards him

Lee Rang:- (waves his hand infront of her) Wow ,now you aren't even listening!

Y/N:- (with a big smile) What ?

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) Nothing!

Aera:- Ohhh what do you think Y/N should I propose him ?😁 though 🤔 I hope it's not too soon

Lee Rang:- the fact he doesn't even know about your existence, ya it would be too soon!

Aera:- (rolling her eyes) Can you be a little positive!

Lee Rang:- don't you already have a boyfriend ?

Area :- ( putting her arm around him and in serious philosophical tone) Lee Rang let me tell you a reality about us girls (lee rang also listening with full focus) So If any member of bts or kdrama offers us to marry them, then it won't matter if we are in relationship or married!

Lee Rang:- (shocked tone ) What ! (Looks at YN)

Y/N innocently moved her in yes

Donna:- that's a fact! (Sassy tone)

Lee Rang:- (talking to himself in a low voice, grunts) I hate them ,now do I have to join bts or K drama to get her attention!?

Y/N:- (turns around) you said something?

Lee Rang:- (pissed and jealous tone ) NO ! NOTHING ! (And walked away)

Yu ri also came in all excited, this was totally a new thing for her so YN invited her too

Yu-ri:- (excited tone) Hi! (Then looked at lee rang) what happened?

Y/N:- Hiii yu ri (smiled and hugged her) don't worry, I'll go get him , meanwhile aera and donna will tell you everything about the event !

And she went to lee rang who was sitting at the bar there ,as she walked towards the bar, she saw a really hot woman flirting with lee rang and he got super uncomfortable, trying to get away from her

Woman :- (in seductive tone ,moving her hands on his hands ) Hey !

Lee Rang:- (making grossed out face, moved away ) Don't touch me !

Y/N chuckled and lee rang looked back ,sighing in relief as YN sat on his side

Lee Rang:- (moved closer to her) Good you got here before she could jump on me (yn again chuckled ,and he squinted her eyes) seriously why don't you ever get jealous!

Y/N:- (took his hand and kissed it) because I know how much a girl seduces you ,you only have eye for one person ,though...(moved closer to him ,wrapping her hands around his neck) ...it would totally effect me if you also started flirting back but (laughed) I know how you get all...ew don't touch me whenever another girl's tries flirting, so it's actually funny!