Chapter 97

Ryan:- (took a deep breath) Yn had a theory that...he is gay

Continued
XXXXXXXXXXX

Y/N:- I'm telling you that's the only thing that make sense, you guys never listen!

Ashley:- again yn ! He's is just shy and really decent which most guys are not these days that's why you think he's gay

Ryan and Lee Rang gave her an offended look crossing their arm's

Ashley:- 😅 you both are also great!

Y/N:- dude I know that but...that's not the only reason!

Ashley:- okay haven't you talked to J about it multiple times and you do remember his answer!?

Y/N:- Well...sure his answer was no but...I think it's because he himself doesn't know that he is gay!

Ashley:- And you know!?

Y/N:- (confidently) Yeah ! (She took put a pen and started making pointers) And J have been a chick magnet and has dated a few girls but with him it's like , in early stages he is like a normal guy you go out on dates with but as things start getting serious he backs off and breaks up ! and we all know that he isn't a fuckboy so what else can be the reason !?

Lee Rang:- (curiously) Really? I always thought that J was a simple, boring person and that's why he is single! But all this is interesting

Y/N:- I used to think the same untill I had the gay theory !

Ryan:- I even remember that at that time he broke up with a girl, he was more sad about his American guy friend leaving even though they had been just talking for a month! Like J was more devastated about not seeing that guy again than his breakup !

Y/N:- EXACTLYYYY and I even told Donna to talk to him But donna was like ,don't force it yn ,if he wants to come out he will , I mean...(scoffs) I'm not forcing him I'm just subtly trying to convince him that he IS gay ,Right!?
Expressions:-

(scoffs) I'm not forcing him I'm just subtly trying to convince him that he IS gay ,Right!?Expressions:-

Lee Rang:- (chuckled adoring her) totally baby !

Aera:- (walked in holding coffee's) Your orde...(looks at yn and chuckled) Oh God what is she soo angry aggressive about ,better run !

Y/N:- (puzzled tone) Angry ? We were just discussing something!

Aera:- Your expressions doesn't say that !

Y/N sighed calming down and started rubbing the board

Ryan:- (taking the coffee) Haha thanks..(and he walked to yn wispering) calm down yn calm down !

Y/N:- (in annoyed and high pitch) I AM CALM!

Aera:- (covering her ears and in firm tone) you gotta lower your tone ,you know I don't like when people raise their tone infront of me !