Chapter 24

Location:- YN'S Home

Y/N:- (on the phone) Ya, Ashley just tell them it's blue...ya okay ... I'll reach there and see (keeps her phone down)

Y/N's mom :- Yn listen, a guy would be coming to see you today at the office,for arrange marriage!

Y/N:- Mom , today is a big Photoshoot for our brand/company, I don't have time to meet him !

Y/N's mom :- please meet him ,you know he is one of the multimillionaire and has business all over the world and more than 50 sports car ! And his mom was also really sweet!

Y/N:- but..

Y/N's mom:- I'm not telling you to get married to him tomorrow! Atleast meet him ! Can't you do this much for me !

Y/N:- (sighs) Fine! (While eating breakfast)

Y/N's Mom:- And complete your vegetables or I'll make you drink green vegetables soup that you love soo much, Daily !

Y/N:- (making grossed and scared face) Mom ! That soup is scarier than the ghost I deal with ! Really gross !
Expressions:-

Y/N:- (making grossed and scared face) Mom ! That soup is scarier than the ghost I deal with ! Really gross !Expressions:-

Mom :- (smirked) Good, be scared!

Y/N:- (sighs) waoo....Getting married doesn't sound soo bad now !

Mom :- I'm your mother that's why I deal with all tantrums, your mother in law won't! Who will then take care of you, there !?

Y/N:- well like I always say, I'll take you there to live with me 😁(says like a sales person) 💥Special Offer💥 !With YN as your daughter in law, Get Whole Winchester Family FREE ,FREE ,FREE !

Mom:-(sighed) oh god ! 🤦‍♀️

Y/N:- (see's ryan calling) Oh I'm getting late (picks up the breakfast) I'll complete it in the office! BYEEE !

~~~~~ After reaching the Office~~~~

Y/N:- (smiles) oh hey Ryan, mom sent sauteed vegetables for you !

Ryan:- did you eat all the chicken and now, just giving me the vegetables !

Y/N:- 😅aaaa...

Ryan:- (smiles and takes the lunch box)don't worry, I love her sauteed vegetables!

Y/N:- (sighs) that's why you are my Favorite in the office!😁
Btw do you have any idea who will be the guest !

Ryan:- (Sighs)Nope !Also for our Netflix screening Mr. Dee has changed the venue, they will take us there on a bus tomorrow, location is a secret!

Y/N:- hmm he is quite a secretive person, anyway I'll go and check the conference room where shoot will be conducted !

Ryan:- (low voice) oh God, Godzilla is back !

Y/N:- What ?

Ryan:- nothing!

Y/N:- hmmmmm

She then reaches the conference room