Chapter 68 (Part 1)

Yu-ri:- Found the box !

Lee Rang:- (looking around, moved out closing the door) First tell me are you okay ?

Yu-ri:- (excited tone) Yes and I got to kill so many annoying people !

Lee Rang:- (smiled , patting her head) Good! (And took the box)

Both suddenly heard yn

Yu-ri:- (excitedly) Can I finally meet her !? I haven't talk to her over a month because you said so !

Lee Rang:- (wispered) Just few more days ! You go right now! I'll let you know about the next step !

Yu-ri:- Okay ! (And went away)

Y/N:- (opened the door) is yu ri here ? I think I heard her voice!

Lee Rang:- No....it was Ryan !

Y/N:- (gasped) shit ! they all will kill me , I made them all wake up and I am myself late , why can't you be punctual yn ! (Suddenly her phone rang) what a timing ! Normally mom is screaming  at me for me being late !

And walked away

Lee Rang went inside the room and locked it ,he placed the box on the table and chanted some spells and it opened automatically. Lee Rang smirked as something shiny reflected on his face

Lee Rang:- Finally!

XXXXXXXXXX
On the other side, Moon Queen and her whole gang had reached Italy and took a place in far away ,secluded property in forest

Moon Queen:- Keep that mirror carefully

6 of her slaves who were carrying a huge vintage mirror carefully placed it down as she walked closer to it and touched it, smiling to herself
The mirror:-

6 of her slaves who were carrying a huge vintage mirror carefully placed it down as she walked closer to it and touched it, smiling to herself The mirror:-

Moon Queen:- (smiled) everything will be fine soon , I'll save you and kill that monster and his love ! 

Olivia:- (groaning a little in pain) And don't forget about my share and powers !

Moon Queen:- (scoffed and all of a sudden held her throat ) Why do you always have to ruin my moment hun !

Olivia:- (choking) s...soo...sorry !( queen immediately therw her on the ground)

Moon Queen:- (angrily growled) You are just weak and useless!

Olivia:- (panting heavily) no...this new ring feels helpful, though not that effective (hesitantly) ... if you would let me drink live human blood than from these weird pouches it would be more effective!

Moon  Queen:- except you go crazy and out of control when you start drinking directly from humans and I can't let you ruin my plan !

Olivia:- (ran and sat down on her feet) I promise I have gained control and won't do anything crazy...and besides it's the only way that can help me gain power quickly!