Chapter 82 Part 2

He looked up and saw a big screen, with animated video playing, the characters looked like YN and her cousin sister Sia. Yn clicked a button and it started playing

📽Year 2019 , 19 March ,YN'S birthday night

Y/N was silently standing at the porch when her sister Sia comes from behind

Sia :- (smile ,putting her hand around her shoulder) What happened ? My little sister !

Y/N:- (sadly chuckled) Nothing.....Just can't believe I'm 26 and still single as hell !
I spent my entire school life imagining how at the end I'll end up with Nate and when that
didn't happen...I...went into depression
But ! I don't know what it was...but I told myself...Hey, YN it's totally gonna be okay ,maybe it wasn't meant to be ,maybe..(looks above) God has made someone else for you and I believed that ya...he is somewhere  out there!

and when i'll finally meet him ,it will all make sense that why god never ended you up with nate ! (Sadly smiled) I keept telling myself that God has the best boy saved for you , with a beautiful love story but (chuckles) 26 year's and still no one...so maybe, just like school, it was all up in my head. I don't know why I've been waiting like an idiot, for my future husband to suddenly show up ! I have to understand that maybe....no one out there....maybe not everyone finds true love or get a happy ending like movies!

Sia :- (she rested her head on yn's head) I get it ! But...(softly smiled) you believed in it for soo many years so why loose hope now ! I'm 100% sure that he is out there ,somewhere! And he is coming to you as fast as he could and when you'll meet him, all the wait ,all the heartbreak, everything will be worth it !

Y/N:- (scoffed) Really !? Then what is taking him soo long ,why can't he meet me already !

Sia:- Well you see, the universe has a plan and that plan is always in motion.

One day suddenly your car brokes down and you have to take a bus and there meet him !
Or you go to remote place for your documentary and you suddenly run into it !
Now you may think all this just happened randomly but no all of it ,is written, your car getting broken or you going to very exact place for your case where he is !
It's like a part of God's or Universes plan , making sure that you end up exactly WHERE you’re supposed to be, exactly WHEN you’re supposed to be . At the right time and place !

📽And screen goes black

He turned around and looked yn who was on her knees now ,holding a beautiful ring and he literally froze as his mouth flung open and body literally in a state of shock.

Y/N:- (smiled) She was right ! Because  after meeting you I realized, that just like in the movie ,in our life too , finally at the end ,everything gets right...Happyyyy Endingggg (lee rang chuckled as tears rolled down his eyes) And if it's not happy.... then it's Not the end...just The film isn't over yet ! (She held his hand as her eyes got teary ) And you are my happy ending ! (She chukled through teary eyes) So would you like to find my lost pair of socks and style my stupid hair for the rest of our lives ?

🎶If I had to live my life without you near me...
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever, oh, so clearly...
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong...

Everyone chuckled but Lee Rang was just silent, he was still shocked as hell and way to overwhelmed with emotions with tears continously rolling down his eyes