Chapter 53

Next day at the office

Lee rang was at YN'S office ,talking on phone when Ryan was walking by and stopped outside the door ,to listen what lee rang was talking about. As he has been suspecting something suspicious that lee rang is hiding.

Lee Rang:- (on the phone, pissed tone ) I will END OLIVIA once I get that box !

Yu-ri:- So it's not at your home ?

Lee Rang:- (stressed tone) No ! (Pauses) wait...I think I know where it might be ! (And a relieved smile came on his face) YES ! It's at my ,one of the old house in Troyes, France !

Ryan:- (I.M:-  France ? Box? , End Olivia? Does he hate her or what )

Lee Rang:- ( takes a deep breath) YES ! NOW WE CAN FINALLY GET RID OF OLIVIA ! (Happy tone) Alright listen Yu-ri ,I'll book your ticket to Troyes and send 2 of my guards with you. I'll send you the address and behind that house is a huge cemetery where....(and see's ryan eavesdropping and walked towards him and suddenly holds his collar)....where I'll bury Ryan ! (Ryan gasps)

Yu-ri:- (puzzeled tone) Ryan ?

Lee Rang:- (smirked ) I'll call you back in 10 min ,got a guest ! (And cuts the phone)So ! You seem really interested in my conversation!

Ryan:- (scared tone) No ,no I was just passing by when...(lee rang makes a fist)...please let me go if you love Olivia !

As soon as he said Olivia, lee rang punched hard feeling annoyed and ryan felt like his soul just left his body. As he took her name , anger was quite evident on lee rangs face.

Ryan:- (pleading tone) P...pl..please (lee rang makes another fist to punch him when suddenly) please no ,yn will get really upset...(and immediately lee rang stopped his fist just inches away from Ryan)

And angrily leaves him on the ground and left

Ryan:- (panting heavily) he didn't stop at Olivia but at yn's name.....something is fishy ! But what ! I have to find it !

~~~~~
On the other side , YN entered office

Y/N's pov
As I entered the office, everything had changed, not just physical changes that lee rang made as Mr. Dee but things between us. It felt like...in a moment ,someone turned my life upside down.... now...we were not just some, old partners who solved cases together , the one's who just couldn't get enough of touching and kissing eachother.

Everything is different and I don't know how will I face him today after what all happened yesterday, guess I just have to....(and as she opened her office door ,she saw lee rang standing infront of her and it felt like time just stopped)

(and as she opened her office door ,she saw lee rang standing infront of her and it felt like time just stopped)

🎶Bg music as she saw him...

🎶I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say...