Chapter 48

As she turned around she smiled at me ,I was stunned. I shouted and tried everything to get in that circle but I could not. I sat down and in pleading tone I asked her, why is she doing this

Olivia turned around and smirked saying "Obviously for powers, as soon as the witches burn your daughter's alive and ...(looked in other direction were 2 vampires twin were also lying unconscious) and these 2 ,I will become THE MOST POWERFUL SUPERNATURAL BEING !

I spoke through my tears..."but we are your family, they are your sisters...how could you do this to us, we helped you when you were badly wounded and about to die and...(Olivia cutting in said while laughing at him) "Seriously! You still haven't realized it yet ! It was all part of our plan !....(chuckled walking towards him ,who was lying on the ground helpless) Well now if I'm being honest let me tell you the full truth...(bent down and wispered) I wasn't even orphan! I killed my own parents...

Alpha:- (shocked tone) What !

Olivia:- (she smiled and sat down) Ya...well you see I was pretty poor and I hated how these rich kings and queens treated us but (wicked smile) at the same time I wanted to be Just like them ,wear these fancy clothes, kill whoever I want but (sighs) Where do I get the Money and power...then I heard a rumor about these supernatural creatures and thought....hmmm if I get supernatural powers, then I can get anything !
So after alot of hardwork I FINALLY found one of the greatest witch Glinda....
and she asked me that how extreme can I go to get the power I deser so...BOOM !
I killed my parents...(chuckled) I mean ,sure they were sweet and gave me whatever they could but...(sighs) it was never enough ! (Smirked) and I wanted more !

So...(excitedly) after getting impressed by me ,she told me about this new supernatural power, where I can have the power of not just 1 but 2 supernatural creatures !

As after 132 year again a human had given birth to 2 vampire son's and at the same time, the alpha wolf was also expecting to have twins....(smiled) then just one thing was left for me to do...(picked up stick lying on the ground) win your trust and then...(smiles breaking the stick)
Waoo I can't wait to be the most powerful supernatural creature! (Moves her hands up in victory)

I begged her repeatedly but she just laughed and walked away...and then the most horrible and traumatized started...they dragged my daughter to the pit of fire ,I kept on screaming and trying to stop them but...(a tear rolled his eyes) I couldn't do anything (his voice trembled) ...after seeing my dead son , now I had to watch my own daughter's die infront of me !
It broke me completely !

But then something stricked me, I moved my hand inside my pocket, taking out the soul stone...I couldn't kill or defeat her but I could do one thing.....

Lee Rang:- What ?

Alpha :- as she killed my daughters and got all powerful.... she came out of the circle laughing and soon all the pack of wolves and vampires came in and surrounded her

She smirked and said..you all really think that even if you all attacked me together, you can still win ? ....And then in a flip of a second she killed two vampire's...she was 100 time's more powerful and faster than us ! As she came closer to me ,I used my blade on her ,she just got a little cut ,even that healed in a second and she chuckled...seriously papa , I thought you were better than this !

Alpha:- I'm NOT your papa and (smirked) we can't kill you but...(and takes out his locket and poured her blood from the knife on it) but we can still destroy you !

Suddenly she started feeling this weird feeling in her stomach

Olivia:- (worried, scared tone, screamed) What did you do !?

Alpha:- (showing her the locket)Both of our soul are now connected , you will still remain a fox and a vampire but your power will be really weak....(everyone walking towards her) Till the time.I'm alive, you won't ever have the same power back and I can crush you anytime I want !