Chapter 21 Part 1

Next day
Location:- Outside the cave , Morning

Y/N was discussing the case with J and ryan was taking out the camera and equipments from the car, when suddenly Lee Rang popped up from behind Y/N drinking smoothie .

Lee Rang:- (smiling) Oh hey yn ! (Then looked at J and frowned) hey J 😒

Y/N:- (smiled) Hi !

J :- (smiled) H....(but before he could complete Lee rang just walked away towards the cage)

J :- (wispered to yn) Does he have a problem with me or what ?

Y/N:- 😅 I'm soo sorry, he... umm...he is a ummm.... he is really good you know (then gave a hopeful smile) just give him some time , he will come around !

J :- (smiled) Sure partner!

Lee Rang came back and in offended tone:- (scoffed)😤 NO !She is MY PARTNER! (And held her hand pulling her away)

Y/N:- (chuckled) are you okay lee rang? (Caressing his face with her other hand)

Lee rang leaned on her hand which was caressing his face and said

Lee Rang:- (gentle but a little defensive tone) You are MY Partner ONLY !

Y/N:- (chuckled) Ok ,Lee Rang I'm your partner ONLY !

J came from behind

J:- hey ,yn let's go inside now

J, yn and Lee Rang wore the rain boots and entered the cave looking around for something supernatural

Suddenly Ryan came from behind

Ryan:- (in pissed tone) Y/N !!!!

Y/N:- ohhh seems like someone is in trouble!.... (nervously chuckled) wait it's me , I don't why I said that !

Ryan:- Aren't you forgetting something!?

Y/N:- aaa..... ohhh it's your birthday !?
Expressions:-

 ohhh it's your birthday !?Expressions:-

Ryan:- 😑

Y/N:- (confused face ) umm no?....aaaa...yes 😃 happy anniversary!? But wait 🤔 you aren't even married yet ! (Then gasped) Wait did you get marr...(ryan cuts off)

Ryan:- SD CARD YN ! For the camera that you took home yesterday! We only had one and you were supposed to bring it ! So did you !?

YN- (gasped) Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!(rush towards the exit gate) I'll tell dad to bring it ! (Calls dad) Hey dad so....

~~~~~ After 40 minutes~~~~~

Lee rang was waiting outside with Y/N for her dad ,he was kinda nervous and excited because he has seen how important it is for girls that their dad's like the guy they wanna date or marry