chapter 83

Lee Rang cleared his throat and moved up the covers, as yn looked down, her face turned white

Continued...

XXXXXXXXXX

There was blood all over the sheets and Lee Rang's shirt that YN was wearing. She was startled as she wasn't expecting periods soo soon and  felt embarrassed as hell.

Y/N:- (with teary eyes and annoyed tone) See ,That's why I didn't want to share a bed with you ! this all is soo disgusting!

Lee Rang:- (he moved closer) yn it's...

Y/N:- (immediately moved away and  covering herself) Please leave !

Lee Rang:- (puzzled tone) hun ?

Tears rolled down her eyes as she was looking away

Y/N:- Ya I gotta clean all this mess up...(she looked down her legs with blood marks ,feeling more horrible) Go away

Lee Rang:- yn it's umm..

he was really confused on how to react and a little freaked out seeing the blood coming out like that ,sure he read about it but he never had a girlfriend or any intimate relationship with a women, so all this was new for him too.

Y/N sniffed as her face became red because of crying , Lee Rang got more worried and got up, he tried to move closer

Lee Rang:- Hey baby it's alright!

Y/N looked down at his shirt filled with her blood stains and she more guilty

Y/N:- I ruined your favorite shirt...
(She was feeling really uneasy and kinda ashamed and covered herself more ) this is soo gross ! I feel so embarrassed right now , please go out, I'll clean up everything!

Lee Rang tried to hold her hand but she moved away

Y/N:- (sounding more irritated) Please GO !

Lee Rang:- (immediately held her hand) Hey ,hey yn ,you don't need to get embarrassed (Yn was still looking away from him ,he gently moved her head towards him) Common you don't have to hide anything from me , let me help you baby !

Y/N:- (in firm voice and teary eyes, she pushed his hand and him away ) No GO ! I don't need your help , it's disgusting ! I already don't feel good about all this so PLEASE LEAVE!

Lee Rang:- Yn...we'll give it to room service and..

Y/N:- NO ! It's blood ,I can't give this to them !

Lee Rang:- Baby it's just...

Y/N:- (shouted) GO !

Lee Rang:- (sighed) Ok ! Okay relax !

He went out , yn immediately locked the door and went into shower while thinking to herself that all this happened while lee rang was sleeping besides her , it made her feel more disgusted.

As she changed and came out ,she saw covers and everything was already changed ,she looked at Lee Rang

Y/N:- (puzzled tone) How did you get in...and what happened to the sheets?

Lee Rang:- I had spare room keys and I'm great at hiding blood so I went to Ryan's Bathroom and cleaned it up !

Y/N:- (annoyed tone) Why the hell did you do it ! I had told you to leave...(she stepped back) I'm staying in Ashley's room !

Lee Rang:- (in a flip of a second he held her in his arms and in a little mad tone) What !? You are leaving ,just because of this ! I don't get it , why are you soo embarrassed ? It's me !