Chapter 26 Part 2

After the screening ,everyone moved to their room to change and as per the plan , lee rang excitedly went towards their room for the girls sleepover night. He excitedly knocked, hoping that Y/N opens and as soon as door opened.....

Ryan and Donna:- Oh Hiiii !

Lee Rang:- WHAT ! (and came in)

There was music, food ,dancing going on,YN was painting Yu Ri's nails ,Ashley and Donna dancing and Ryan drinking

Lee Rang went and sat next to Y/N

Lee Rang:- (surprised) It's like a whole party down here !

Y/N:- (smiled) I know right! I thought ryan and donna might get bored in their room so I also invited them ,the more the merrier!

Lee Rang:- (in low tone) Dammm I want to kill everyone else in the room, to spend time alone with you !

Y/N:- what ?

Lee Rang:- nothing!

Y/N:- okay (then looked back at yu ri ,putting the final coat of paint) and done !

Yu ri got really happy and excited, it was first time she used nail polish.

Yu-ri:- waoooo this is sooo pretty! See Mr. Lee !

Lee Rang:- (smiled) ya !

Yu-ri:- 😁 okay now I'm going to eat and drink !(running towards the table)

Y/N:- (chuckled) ya but first let it dry for next 5 min !

Yu-ri:- (from a far) Okayyyy

Lee Rang also took a drink and sat back alone on the bed's corner, YN got up and sat next to him , resting her head on his shoulder, while painting her nails, lee rang smiled seeing her head on his shoulder.
Meanwhile others were fighting over which movie to choose ,lee rang moved his arm around her waist, pulling her more closer, she also cuddled up, now resting her head on his chest and her legs on his legs.

Y/N:- Oh Done ! (Smiled and showed her nails to lee rang) how is it ? (As he tried to say but she cuts him) Oh and only compliments ! Ya go now !

Lee Rang:- (chuckles and in dramatic tone) Oh waoooo ,really pretty, soo amazing, just out of the world!

Y/N:- (chuckled) I know right! (Then looked at others)so ,did you guys decide any movie ?

Ryan:- 10 more minutes! (Now looking at Ashley and yu ri) so listen why my movie is better...

Meanwhile yn and Lee rang
Y/N:- (pouts looking at lee rang) I'm bored!(and then looked up and smirked at lee rang)

Lee Rang:- (thinking what was going in her mind ) no ,no ,no ,no !

Y/N:- 😁 yes, yes ,yes, yes!

Lee Rang:- no, no, no !

Y/N:- (pouted) Pleaseeeeee, I promise I'll remove the nail paint andddd (shows him the box of nail paint) you can choose your favorite!

Lee Rang :-😶

Y/N:- (curiously) Are you convinced or should I talk more ?

Lee Rang:- (sighs) Fine !

Y/N:- 😃 reallyyyy! (And hugs him) you are the best!(softly pulling his cheeks) so which one ??

Lee Rang:- (side smiled) any you want !

She then gently held his hand and started to paint the same blue paint, she had painted her nails with.

Y/N:- ya done !(proudly smiles) You like it ? Do you like it , tell me, fast !????