Chapter 90

Y/N:- umm.....Hi, everyone , this is Lee Rang and I have been meaning to tell you all that..... I want to marry him !

Continued....
XXXXXXXXXX

Y/N's Pov
There was silence everywhere ,with everyone stairing at us, maybe I shouldn't have confessed this way , I mean look at everyone's faces , I don't know if they are happy or shocked...maybe both !

Lee Rang awkwardly and nervously looked at them and then whispered to her

Lee Rang:- (while keeping a fake smile) YN.... what was this !

Y/N:- (wispered back) you were scared to come and meet my family so I thought.....

Lee Rang:- YN ! I was not scared, I just needed some time to come and properly ask your parents for your hand !

Y/N:- (smiled) You were ?

Lee Rang:- Obviously ,But I was not expecting to get suddenly thrown infront of your whole extended family like this ! (Gulped) and why isn't anyone saying a word !

Suddenly a voice came from behind of her friends cheering to break the awkwardness

Ryan :- Wooo hoo congratulations!

Ashley:- what a couple!

Donna:- Go for it !

J :- Time to celebrate!

And the chattering begin again and her parents walked upto them , looking up and down at Lee Rang

Y/N:- (mummerd) Dammit , I should planned it out with him ! This was such a stupid decision

Lee Rang:- (wispered) you think !?

Y/N:- (nervously chuckled , nudging him) Go ,go , they are looking at you!

Lee Rang:- What will...(her dad came and stood infront of him with her uncles and he nervously smiled) Hi daa..I mean uncle..I mean Sir , I would like to umm (he tried sitting on knees ,Yn face palmed making him standup)

Y/N:- What are you doing ! You are not proposing him !

Lee Rang:- (nervously laughed) ha ha ya... I have no idea but okay...(cleared his throat) Mr. And Mrs. Winchester I would like to ask you both the honor to marry your daughter...

It was all silent again with everyone was glaring

Dad:- You are her boss right ?

Granny:- (gasped, frowning) The one making her even work on the Christmas!?

Y/N:- haahah that was nothing, forget that !

Dad :- (folding his hands) What's your education qualification, where's your family? Are you from here ? What's your age... (yn took a drink from the side and spilled it on Lee Rang)