The Last Chapter

Yn slowly moved her hands on his chest and started unbuttoning it

XXXXXXXXXX

He held her hand, moving it back and kissing it

Lee Rang:- Let's just talk and (gave her a slice of pizza)

Yn :- Making out would have been cool but ok (she cuddled in eating pizza and sharing bites with him)

Lee Rang:- (gently rubbed her back) I hate to see you always doubting yourself, you know things in life are supposed to change , 400 years we all used to eat stupid bland food and now see we are eating pizza ,if the cook kept on following the same path ,do you think he would have ever invented pizza ! Now think you are pizza, who's gonna change the world!

Yn :- (feeling a little empowered) I am pizza !

Lee Rang:- Yes ! And you are creative as fuck , Just because 1 job got over doesn't mean it's end of your career. There are soo many things you are good at and that you still haven't explored. And trust me no matter how unrealistic it may seem to you , but I know you will come back as a hero, my little iron man ! (Yn gave him a little smile) now you are gonna get back in that world and fight and I'll always be standing on your side !

Yn :- while eating waffles on the side while I get scolded?

Lee Rang:- in my defense I was feeling bad while eating them !

Yn :- 😑

Lee Rang:- I'm sorry about that ,I thought maybe your parents could convince you but it shouldn't have been this way because it actually was like everyone was attacking you and...rather taking a stand I was just sitting there ! 

Yn :- exactly it was like ,atleast you should have been on my side but (patted his head) it's okay , I forgive you and won't take any revenge!

Lee Rang:- What revenge!?

Yn :- I can't obviously tell you my evil plan !

Yn gave a mischievous smile while taking a pizza bite from his slice

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) You and evil Don't really go together!

Yn :- (dramatically) best villains are the villains people don't think are the villains

Lee Rang bursted out laughing

Lee Rang:- you remind me of minions!

Yn's Expressions :-