Chapter 1 - Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time , after long day of  work ,a girl named YN was sitting at a restaurant waiting for a college friend who was coming from U.S on a work trip and to meet Y/N.

While she was waiting she heard some weird looking man screaming

Y/N pov
I was drinking my coffee waiting for my friend when I suddenly heard a strange looking man screaming on a guy in black suit , I couldn't see his face because he had his back towards me but I could hear him ,he sounded really broken and sad ,asking that weird looking man why didn't he take him away as a kid because he used to cry alot and how he feel abandoned after his brother left .

There was something about that guy , I haven't even seen his face ,nor do I know him but wanted to comfort him ,talk to him , know him,I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly my friend appeared!

Emily - Hiiii !

Y/N:- omg Hiiiii (goes and hugs her)

Emily :- it's been such a long time since we meet !

Y/N:- Yes , I'm sooo happy, I'm miss you guys soo much ! How is Kelly, jake and Alice ?

Emily:- they are amazing, hey let's video call them!

Y/N:- Perfect!

Y/N pov
While I was talking to my friends I saw that guy in black suit walking away but I could just see a little slight of his face , even though he was a stranger but I don't know why I felt a weird connection to him.

Emily :- hey YN ! Where are you lost

Y/N (smiles and says) :- Nothing!

Xxxxxxxxxxx
Few days had passed and Y/N was at mall shopping for sisters birthday
She was in a handbag shop , when she suddenly saw that the owner and bodyguard shouting at a girl !

Bodyguard:- sir she is definitely a thief, she was taking away these earings !

Girl(ki yoo ri) :- Yes because it's written earings free !

Shopkeepers:- if you buy a bag then it's free but I know women like you ! Acting all innocent

Girl:- (in angry tone) lee rang was right, all of you human are horrible !

They both were screaming at her and it felt like she was going to attack them or something

Y/N:- hey ,hey ,hey relax ,there might be some misunderstanding !

Yn looking at the girl who looked really angry :- hey , you have to buy the bag too for these !

Girl:- But I'm out of money!keep the earings

Shopkeeper :- no way ! You are definitely a theif , I'm calling the police!

Y/N:- woo wait ,wait ! I'll pay for it ,don't need to call the police!

Shopkeepers:- but she is a thief!

Y/N:- No ! (Holds her hand) she is my little sister ! I know her , just take the money!

Yoo ri was shocked because lee rang always told her not to talk to anyone, all the humans are mean ,selfish and self centered! But she was different

Y/N bought the handbag and earrings
And both came out of the shop

Yoo ri :- I wasn't lying! I didn't know it wasn't free and I my money is also finished (shows her the wallet)

Y/N:- (chuckles) hey relax ,it's fine ,I trust you ! And here you go ,your bag and earrings!

Yoo ri :- but I don't have the money right now !

Y/N:- it's fine ,you can pay me later ! (Smiles at her )