Chapter 13

Y/N:- Soooo where are we going ?
(Nervously laughs, p.s she usually gets nervous when she is alone with lee rang or anyone)

Lee Rang:- (smiles backed at her ) you'll see !

Y/N smiled back and started looking out of the window when she suddenly heard a bts song.

Y/N:- (excited tone) ohhh can I increase the volume!?

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) what is there to ask ! Do it !

Y/N excitedly increased the volume and was moving her head enjoying the tune

Lee Rang:- so who is your favorite singer?

Y/N:- hmmmmm... well it depends upon my mood to be honest !
Like when I wanna hear something Romantic then BTS ,One Direction, Bruno Mars and all
For shopping, Ariana Grande
For Motivation ,Avicii
For party ,Justin Bieber and black pink
And finally When I'm done with the annoying world ,or I'm mad or just wanna kill someone then Taylor Swift  (chuckled)😂

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) Well in that case I should also hear more of her songs!

Y/N:- (excited tone ) OMG! YES , I'll send you all of my favorite songs of her !

Lee Rang:- (chuckles) done !

After few minutes

Lee Rang:- we have reached !

He parked the car and they got out of it.

Y/N:-(looking around)where ,what , when ......okay now I'm just randomly saying words out of excitement!

Lee rang:- (chuckled) it's down this hill !
Location:-

Lee rang:- (chuckled) it's down this hill !Location:-

Y/N:- okay this place looks ....kinda spooky  (chuckles and then in dramatic tone) (gasps ) Wait ,Are you trying to murder me ! (Trying hard to keep a straight face and not laugh)
Expressions:-

kinda spooky  (chuckles and then in dramatic tone) (gasps ) Wait ,Are you trying to murder me ! (Trying hard to keep a straight face and not laugh)Expressions:-

Lee Rang:- (chuckles then in dramatic tone) Oh My God ! How did you figure it out !

Y/N:- ( moves her face in dramatic way like when tv show repeats shocked expressions 3 time) Oh No ,Oh No ,Oh No ! Now who will take care of all of my 6 kids !
Expressions:-