Chapter 2

Y/N easily catches cold and last night while coming home she didn't have an umbrella and got all wet.

Y/N sneezes

Y/N's mom :- Now that's why I tell you to carry small umbrella ! Now take this medicine

Y/N:- No it's gross !

Yn's mom :- atleast it's better than getting ill !

Y/N's Grandma:- Your mother is right.Have it !

Y/N:- aughh okay fine !

Y/N was getting ready to leave for the office and was packing her bag when her dad entered.

Yn's dad :- YN the tire of your car is punctured , do you wanna take my car ?

Y/N:- ohhh ,no it's fine dad I'll take a bus or something!

Yn's dad :- are you sure ? You always get lost in trains and buses ! So you should take my car

Y/N:- ya I do😅......but don't worry My friend ! .... she travels in the same bus I'll go with her ,don't worry you leave!

Yn's dad :- oh okay

Y/N lied about her friend taking the bus because she knew her dad would give her the car and would rather himself take a public transport ,he is already old and she didn't want him to cause any inconvenience because of her.

Yn's mom :- also wear a mask

Y/N:- okayyyy

Y/N leaving the house :- Okay ! This time I won't get confused ! Challenge accepted! Hu ha ha (giving evil laugh ,making the people around her stare at her )

Yn realizing that ppl are watching her :- 😅 hi (and runs away)

It's been 30 min
Y/N:- according to the Google map I should have reached the station 10 min ago ! Aughhh why was I soo over confidential! I should have taken a taxi 😑

But then she finally sees the bus station

Y/N:- aa haa , Found you ! I'm awesome!(chuckles and run towards the station)

When she reached the bus station she was panting to catch her breath and because she was also wearing a mask, it made her breathing heavy and people around her staring at her strangely !but YN didn't care and was happy because she finally made it !

Lee rang was also standing there but little bit far and just saw a glimpse of her but could clearly hear her

One of the passenger :- are you alright?

Y/N:- (huffing , in happy tone, looking above) Thank god I reached on time ... though I am like super late and thought I would miss the bus (now waving her hand up as if she got some trophy ) but ah haa I finally got here !

Passenger passing judgment looks :- ok ! (Under her breath) why does she talks soo much !

Lee rang was listening to her and smiles listening her conversation
Lee rang pov
(Smirks rolling his eyes) silly human ,finding it some kind of achievement in just catching a bus !

Suddenly the bus appears
Everyone got up fast ,lee rang was seeing in another direction when he felt a hand on his hand, no idea why but he felt like his heart was racing, he turned around and it was the girl in mask ,she was seeing in other direction, everything felt in slow motion to lee rang, like someone singing a love song in the background

But then she suddenly removed her hand and ran towards the driver's seat making him feel like suddenly someone stopped the song !

There was an old lady who was unable to climb the bus