Chapter 31 Part 1

Lee Rang enters the office, YN and Ryan were watching something on laptop.

Y/N:- (excitedly got up and hugged lee rang) Hi !!!

Lee Rang:- (hugging her more tightly) Hey !

Y/N:- (happy, high pitch tone, wrapping her arms around his neck ) Oh you know, last night I made this Korean dish for you that you like soo much but

Y/N:- (happy, high pitch tone, wrapping her arms around his neck ) Oh you know, last night I made this Korean dish for you that you like soo much but.... I haven't really made Korean food before in my life...so I don't know if it would taste good or not !

Lee Rang:- (blushed ,kissing her cheeks) You made it specially for me !? (YN moved her head in yes) then I think it would taste awesome! (Smirked) just like you ! (Yn blushed)

Ryan:- (scoffed) You never cooked any korean dish for us !

Lee Rang:- (sassy tone) ya because you are not Lee Rang!

Y/N:- 😅aa..... I also got it for you though !

Lee Rang:- (pressing his lips on her ears and whispers) mostly it's for me ,right!?

Y/N:- (giggled, biting her lips) Ah han !

Lee Rang smiled and starts kissing her from her jawline to her neck ,while YN giggled , moving her hands through his hair.

Ryan:- (scoffed) Aughh get a room guys !

They awkwardly broke the hug and lee rang frowned ,hitting him on the head.

Ryan:- (gasped) What ! Have you both seen yourself, literally everyone in the office thinks that you both are dating! (YN had turned red with both happiness and embarrassment)

Lee Rang:- (clears his throat, changing the topic) by the way....I could hear you both laughing so loudly ,even from outside the office ,what were you guys watching !?

Y/N:- ( Dramatic tone ) Ohhhh I'll tell you ! SOOO....
Expressions:-

The movie was about the lives of 4 Friends who had no family since they were kids and as kids only, they saved a new born orphan, even when everyone told them to let him die but still they saved him

The movie was about the lives of 4 Friends who had no family since they were kids and as kids only, they saved a new born orphan, even when everyone told them to let him die but still they saved him .
Then....(more dramatic tone) after 10 years during a mission , that kid is being kidnapped !
Then his friends aka his only family saves him and the world against one of the greatest villian DAVE ! And...(smiles) happy ending!