Chapter 3

I have mentioned other characters too in the story. I have added photos of all the characters and leads with their show names, so you don't have to be confused or Google it ,just go on the 1st page.

XXXXXXXXXX

Y/N was in the office checking on other departments and all.

Y/N:- oh hey Ji Ah , Jae- hwan and sae-rom how it's going?

Ji ah hugging her:- We are good !

Y/N:- oh by the way my grandma sent your favorite sweet dish!

Ji ah - (excitedly) Really???

Y/N:- Yes !!! (And hands over the tiffin)

All 3 of them just jump over it

Ji ah :- Hey ! Leave some for her !

Y/N :- hey it's fine , I anyway like junk food more !

Ji ah :- that I know but I also know you mostly give us your tiffin and yourself go hungry because we miss home made food !

Y/N:- umm....ya so what ! If my mom and grandma actually sees you guys getting soo excited to eat their cooked food , they will 100% kick me out and adopt you 3 !

All of them laugh

Sae rom :- btw today morning Ryan told us everything about your case , do you actually think he was a monster?

Y/N:- 100% ! I just don't have the proof!

Ji ah :- what about those 2 people and that secret Super man who saved you ?

Ryan:- 🙃 so Ryan did tell you guys everything!
Hmmmmm.......
anyway so ya they just disappeared and I don't know why but I thought taking their name in front of the police could get them in trouble but it's surprising how did they fought such a huge human monster and those other 2 mafia's!

Ji ah :- hmmmmm

Y/N:- anyway you guys enjoy the food , I have to check over other departments too !

Ji ah :- ya no problem, you go !

Jae- hwan :- And thankyou again for the food !

Ji ah and sae rom :- Yes thankyou!

Y/N:- (sighs) well once upon a time Srk ,in a Bollywood movie said In Friendship there is No sorry, No thankyou ! So don't be soo formal (Chuckles and leave)

Ji ah :- (chuckles) our drama queen !

XXXXXXXXXX
(it was evening and yn was working on some important project )

Ryan:- Hey YN the owner of the channel Kwon Hae-Ryong wants to see you !

Y/N:- okay ! Btw Secret Super man has a name! 🙄 you told everyone I called him that !?

Ryan:- what !?? Secret Super Man sounds better!sooo romantic

Y/N:- why are you the way you are !? anyway I'll go , you complete the article I mailed you !