Chapter 49

Ryan and Ashley were walking by when they saw YN crying uncontrollably sitting outside the conference room door.

Ryan:- (gasped) Oh Shit ! YN (and sat down on his knees) What happened?

YN was out of breath

Ashley:- (also sat down ,rubbing her back) get her some water quickly !

Ryan:- Yes...(and he ran and immediately got some water) here yn

Y/N:- (sniffing, moved away his hand) no !

Ryan:- What do mean by no, look at you , you look worn out and dehydrated !

Y/N:- (while crying moved her head in no) please tell him first to talk to me !

Ryan:- (got up and knocked the door)  Lee rang, how can you do this to her ! Come out !

Lee rang couldn't even bear to look at yn like that and did not answer , Oliva walked towards the office and saw YN on the floor, looking miserable

Olivia:- (chuckled and took a photo of her) These are the moments I live for !

Ryan and Ashley looked at her in disbelief and anger ,Yn was way to consumed with her emotions and was already soo hurt that all these comments felt nothing

Olivia:- (looking at Ashley and Ryan) Oh don't give me that look ! It's not my mistake that I am way more hotter and beautiful than YN ,that he chose me and (scoffed) not her !

Ryan:- (making yn standup) Common YN let's go !

Y/N moved her head in no

Ryan:- YN please, I'll talk to him if you come with me !

Y/N feeling a little hope ,got up and walked away with him to her office

Ashley:- (pissed tone) You maybe hot and all but you are THE MOST UGLY PERSON from Inside! (And then she also walked away)

Olivia:- (chuckled) Jealous bitches!

And went inside the office

Olivia:- (sat down next to lee rang who had his back towards her ) You did great job (sighs) It's was soo fun to see her soo miserable! (Lee rang turned around and she gasped) Good Lord ! Did you cry !? (Chuckled and in disbelief) The one and only LEE RANG cried for a girl !? Waoo I still can't believe it !

Lee rang angrily flipped the chair infront of her

Lee Rang:- (angry tone) I will hurt you 1000 time more ,the way you made me hurt yn today!

Olivia:- (chuckled) Sure you may hurt me physically but (wispered and smirked) You completely destroyed yn emotions, feeling ,trusr (laughed) Didn't you see how miserable she looked! It would totally scar her emotionally, what will you do about that hun !?

Lee rang stood there silently, realizing that he didn't think it through

Olivia:- (walking towards him) I mean though your brother had stabbed you badly physically (she moved her hand on his stomach and he immediately moved it away angrily, she smirked) but still it was his words that had scared you more deeply! And that is what I'll be going to do again (smirked) The one person who now loves you ,I will make sure that she stops loving you and leaves you just like your brother did and today seeing your weeping face, I'm 101% sure when yn stops loving you , it won't just scar you but literally kill you from inside!

Lee Rang:- (smiled) You don't know her ! She won't ever stop loving me ! NEVER!

Olivia:- (smirked) We'll see that !

Lee Rang:- You will !

Meanwhile in yn's office

Aera:- (came in and in worried tone) You called ryan ,what happ....(looked at yn and gasped) Oh God, what happened?