108 (The screaming painting)

Y/N:- I won't (a tear rolled down her eyes) I hate you and I'm not talking to you !

She stormed to her room and shut the door

XXXXXXXXXXX
Cut to :- Afternoon , Ryan's home

Ryan (playing on play station) :- kill the bot ,kill the bot !

Lee Rang:- wrong move

Ryan literally jumped up on his seat ,keeping hand on his chest

Ryan:- wtf when did you come in and....why ?

Lee Rang:- is that how you welcome your guest (taking his remote controller)

Ryan:- (sighs and gives him a glass of water) here , what brings you here MR. Rang

Lee rang :-  I need help and in return I'll help you win this match

Ryan:- (scoffed) I was already winning !

Lee Rang :- (opens the score board where Ryan is on 13th position) And I used to think number 1 means you are winning!

Ryan:- (flexing his muscles) I just worked out too much on my muscles today at the gym, that's why I'm having problem with the grip ,otherwise I only win !

Lee Rang:- Yet I don't see any muscles!

Ryan :- Did you just come here to annoy me !?

Lee Rang:- No actually....I...

Ryan :- needed help ?

Lee Rang:- (scoffed) No....I just had a question ,so yn is mad at me, I don't know why (He explained the whole situation )... I was not able to convince her so I thought maybe telling her parents would help !

Ryan:- Dude , you are wrong ! You broke her trust !

He kept the controller on the side

Lee Rang:- but she was not listening to me and I thought this was the best way

Ryan:- ya by eating waffles while she was being schooled

Lee Rang:- (gasped) how do you know about that part !?

Ryan:- Even if yn buys a new coloured pen , she would send 20 messages in our group chat just to tell how pretty it is !🙃 There are minimum 100 messages just from her every single day but that's not the point , see she is one of the most , selfless ,pure ,loving and a person who would give her everything if she loves you. She waited for the right person aka you her whole life ,she loves and trusts you the most even after all the shit that happened before. The reason she is again and again getting adamant about going back to this field is not actually about the work but about the self worth that she thinks is connected to it. It took her 1000 of emotional break down ,existential crisis, working her ass off, day and night just to reach this level where she can make her parents proud ,her self proud. This project was her baby ,which gave her success and selfworth and everything ,now imagine suddenly someone takes that away from you ,anyone would be loose their mind bro !