Chapter 12

Writers note :- So one thing about films is that the Expressions says alot sometimes than the words can describe, so from now on and in future chapters I'll be putting photos in some parts to show the expressions of the character, that doesn't mean he or she is that character in the photo ,just focus on the expressions ,it will be easy to picture the story in the mind from writers point of view.

XXXXXXXXXX
11:45 At the Office

Donna (In angry tone On the phone arguing) :- Ohhh myy goddd ,don't be insane ! It's not happening! ..what...no I'll kill you !

Y/N enters the office:- Sooo Who are we killing today!?
Expressions :-

Ryan pops up :- 🤨well first you tell me where were you !? I called you 9 times !

Y/N:- well.....I was in the shower for an hour and kinda lost track of time... 😅

Ryan:- what the hell do you even do in shower that takes soo long !?

Y/N:- well concerts !(sassy voice)

Donna:- dance !

Y/N:- overthinking!

Donna:- cry !

Y/N:- make fake seniors with your crush!

Donna:- winning fake arguments

Y/N:- You name it man!

Ryan:- why am I even trying!(rolling his eye

Lee rang enters:- oh hey guys! (Smirks)

Ryan:- (rolling his eyes) Like boss like intern ! Why are you always soo late !?

Lee Rang:- because I can do whatever I want !

Ryan:- oh then we can also fire you !

Lee rang (smirks and comes angrily towards ryan but yn comes in between) :- Oh Really!

Y/N:- woo woo woo ! Relax guys ! And ryan I'm his boss , I had given him some office work that's why he got late (she was lying)

Ryan:- every day!?

Y/N:- (sassy tone) ya ryan everyday!(now in calm voice) Now let's.....just focus on work ! Okay ?

Ryan:- Fine ! (Pissed off tone)

Lee Rang still pissed and was walking towards ryan but yn turned around putting her hands on his chest

Y/N:- (in calm gental voice) hey it's fine ,calm down !

He just looked at her and all of his anger just melted away

Y/N:- okay anyway Donna what were you saying!

Donna:- well that drama was more intense than mine ....but anyway! My boyfriend just tried to propose me !And send me flowers!Like can you believe it