Chapter 70 (The End ?)

Y/N and Lee rang, both in shock exclaimed:- WHAT!

Donna:- Ya 20 min ago , a maid found there dead body under the staircase ,they called Italian police immediately and J is also there !

Y/N:- Oh okay

Y/N and Lee Rang also rushed to the scene but the bodies were now all wrapped up and they were not allowing anyone except the police near the crime scene. Though J was already standing there

Y/N:- (to J) Hey what really happened,  any idea ?

J:- Ya.... it was.....weird , the forensic team went inside and said that none of the bodies had any blood ,like someone sucked it up ! They lookeds scary....I haven't seen anything like this before!

Y/N:- What about CCTV Footage?

J:- The duration in which it happened , that's all erased...till now we have no idea who did it !

Lee Rang:- Olivia!

Y/N:- (turned around) What ?

Lee Rang:- Nothing, I have some work , gotta go !

And he ran away in a hurry

Y/N:- What happened to him !?

J :- Let's go the cafe area, Ashley just texted me !

YN:- cool !

XXXXXXXXXXX
Location:- Cafe area

Y/N:- What's up !

Ashley:- We all got dressed up for the video, now that's not happening so I was thinking we all could atleast take some photos!

Y/N:- hmm cool

Ashley excitedly gave the camera to yn , and ryan ,bill ,bob and all started posing

Ashley:- Oh now you come , this pink dress looks soo beautiful and J you take the photos!

Y/N:- (apprehensive tone) Noo...you know I look horrible in photos! J you go !

Ashley:- (pulling her hand) Common YN ! I promise you'll look good ! Pleaseeeeee

Y/N:- (sighed) Fine

And J took some of there photos

Y/N:- Show ! (As she saw the photos she made grossed out face) See I told! I look like a raccoon, I gotta do something about these dark circles !

Ashley:- (looking at her photo) No....Common you look good !

Y/N:- (Sarcastic tone) Sure ! (Scoffed) that's why I believe in filters, mirror selfies or only selfies (Again looking at the photo) Aughh and it's soo annoying when some people be like "ohhh go for natural beauty with no filter !" Like dude God already gave you a buildin beauty filter so shutup!

J:- (chuckled) are you talking about Lee Rang

Y/N:- Oh ya ,he is one of them !I mean have looked at his face ! He looks like Greek God of beauty designed him ! (Sighs) Anyway you didn't have any photos ,go stand there !

J:- (excitedly) Okay !

Suddenly Donna calls them

Donna:- YN ! J !

Y/N:- ya ?

Donna:- (annoyed tone) Remember Maria! So apparently, she lost her diamond ring somewhere in the resort and herself went to parlour for tonight's rehearsal dinner and was like "Ohh can you tell your detective friends to find it (scoffed) like we are her servant! (Sighs) Anyway I have to pretend to care ,so can you guys go and find it !? It's probably on this floor she said !