Chapter 89

Lee Rang:- (chuckled, walking towards him) Aww were you missing me soo much that you came to celebrate Christmas with me ?

Lee Yeon:- (scoffed)In your dreams...(his words felt like someone was stabbing lee rang but he still smiled, showing he his words didn't effect him) I'm here just because I got a call from a girl in the middle of the night! I can't believe you have started hypnotizing and using women for your use !

Lee Rang felt horrible that how little he thinks of him and wondered why YN called him but he chuckled

Lee Rang:- Oh ya that's absolutely what am I doing! (Challenging tone) and what will you do about it!

Lee Yeon smirked and ran towards him

On the other hand ,YN was in the bathroom check water heater when
she turned around and saw her green glass toothbrush that she used in mirror world ,was kept besides Lee Rang's brush and a smile came on her face .

Y/N:- Aww..so that's where it was !

She softly chuckled while Holding the brush while thinking about him

Y/N:- (I.M:- while I'm here I should brush and wash my face too)

She turned on songs on her phone while brushing her teeth ,while they were fighting outside

Y/N:- (dancing and singing with her toothbrush as her mike) When you are spending every day on your own and here it goes.....I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare!

Meanwhile outside the whole drawing room was a mess and obviously both could hear her sing

Lee Yeon:- (while fighting, scoffed) You should be ashamed, you have made that kid's life a nightmare!

Lee Rang:- (I.M :- That's just her taste in music) (while throwing a huge vase towards but Lee Yeon smirked) Well next will be you !

Lee Yeon immediately held the vase and started running towards him ,Lee Rang ran towards his room to pick up a sward when his bathroom door suddenly opened and YN came out wearing a face mask while dancing and singing

Y/N:- Oh there you are (she hugged him) I forgot to say ,MERRYYYYY (she kissed his lips) CHRISTMAS!

Lee Yeon came running in with the huge side table in his hand and YN screamed looking at him with the huge table and still in his old form and he screamed seeing her in the face mask. While Lee Rang stared at both of them rolling his eyes, after few seconds both stopped screaming and took a deep breath

Y/N:- What the hell are you doi...(she paused and stared at him) wait a minute, it's impossible for you to pick up such a heavy table... unless...(she gasped and pointed at him ) you are his brother! (She looked at lee rang and wispered looking really shocked) I knew he was older than you but I wasn't expecting this old !

Lee Yeon:- (immediately changed his form and posed feeling offended about his looks) What were you saying!?