Chapter 39

Morning at the office
Y/N entered all excited with aera

Y/N:- (gave a big smile) All the best for the meeting! (Looks above) Hey god ,If she gets this place , I won't eat pizza for a week!

Aera:- 🥺aww that's soo nice of you!

Y/N:- (sighs and side smile) Aera ,I'm not doing this because I'm nice... I'm doing this because I'm awesome !(Area Chuckles) Ok go now , the owner would be waiting!

Area :- (smiles and hugs her) Ya going (and went to the office)

Ryan:- (popped up from behind) wait a minute, didn't we have a bet about you not eating pizza till Donna's wedding!🤔

Y/N:- (nervous chuckles) well I was going to tell you that I only ate ate because of an emergency and....(sighs and gives him the money) Fine you win again!

Ryan:- (doing happy dance) I won it ,I won it ! 

Y/N:- (lightly punches him) Shutup!

Ryan:- aooo !

Y/N:- also what's up with your dance moves , you need to practice more for Donna's wedding!

Donna:- True that ! It's more horrible than my drunk uncle !

Ryan:- (scoffs) Oh common it's not that bad ! (Then in happy tone) Oh btw , yesterday bought the clothes I'll be wearing at Donna's wedding, they are awesome... I'll show it to you specially...(sighs) because YN has been eating my head all week !

Y/N:- (excited tone) Ha ha that's true! Show it ! Show it !

he ran towards the bathroom to  change while they both sat down on a bench type chair and Y/N called lee rang to check where he is

Y/N:- (on the phone) Hey ,hi where are you ?

Lee Rang:- I...ya I am stuck in traffic, I'll reach there in next 10 min !

Y/N:- Oh okay cool ! (Cut's the phone)

Donna:- 😏 missing him !

Y/N:- (blushed) Whattt....no !

Donna:- then why are you blushing!

Y/N:- (nervously chuckled) No...it's umm...climate change , too much heat ,we got to grow more trees!

Donna:- (confused face) What !

Y/N:- (changing the topic ) Hey look ryan !

Ryans outfit:-

Y/N's reaction:-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N's reaction:-

Y/N's reaction:-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.