chapter 54

Location:- Conference room

They went back to the office and started working on the case .
Lee rang got up and sat next to yn ,which made her heart beat faster.
He shifted his chair closer to her ,yn clinched her fist ,trying to act cool, he smiled knowing the effect he had on her and gently moved his hand closer to her and touched it. Y/N gasped and got up ,with her eyes widened, looking like someone gave her an electric shock 😳

Ryan :- (puzzled tone) What happened ?

Y/N:- (looking at him blankly) Aaaa....nothing! (And swiftly walked away and sat with ryan )

Lee Rang groaned lowly, really uneasy and annoyed that he was not able to touch her

Ryan:- umm are you sure !?

Y/N:- (trying to avoid lee rangs gaze) yup ! Let's get back to work !

Ryan:- (looking at their family photos) here also his wife and his cousin brother looks really close, don't you think his wife and brother killed him ?

Lee rang walked behind them and bent down, hovering over YN ,with his hands on either side of her table

Lee Rang:- hmmmm (and moved his finger on her hand, making it difficult to breathe for her) he did put his ring back on her fingers, so they might have killed him!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N:- (breathing heavyily ) I...I...don't know, maybe (and she moved her hand away , opening other file) see he was fired from his last job because he had literally beaten up his boss on the verge of death.

Ryan:- Ohhh so he must be short tempered and after knowing about the affair he might have tried to kill them but instead they killed him !

Lee Rang :- hmmmm (bent down more ,to see the file, his face was on her side and she could literally feel his breath on her neck) that makes sense! (Wispered seductively in her ears) Doesn't it yn ?
Like:-

Lee Rang :- hmmmm (bent down more ,to see the file, his face was on her side and she could literally feel his breath on her neck) that makes sense! (Wispered seductively in her ears) Doesn't it yn ?Like:-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N:- (suddenly got up) I...umm...I'll bring up other files from my office, ryan the tape john recorded is still in camera van ,you bring that !

Ryan:- on it !