Chapter 56

Continued....

XXXXXXXXX
YN was sitting in front of the mirror, straightening her hairs and her phone was on silent. Suddenly her door opened.

Ryan:- What the hell YN ! You are still not ready !

Donna :- see ! I told you !

Ashley :- (sleepy tone) Aughhh why did you pick me up first ! (Looks at the bed) I'm coming my love! ( removed her shoes and laid on the bed) Good night bitches !

YN:- (gasped, trying to clean up her messy room) wait...what is happening!?

Ryan:- (getting in through the mess) you will get us late ,that's what happening ,it's 6:12 and party starts at 7:30 !

YN:- so we have time!

Ryan (panic tone) :- No because it will take us 2 hours 14 minutes to reach!

YN:- Wait ! What !

Ryan :- Exactly! And all people from media business and all will be there !

YN (sighs) :- hmm guys...

Donna :- (while applying yns gloss on his lips) No you are not backing out ! And which shade is this, I love it !

YN:- okay but I will be reallyyyy uncomfortable !

Ryan :- That's why we are coming !

Ashley :- (sleepy tone) And also for the free food and booze !

YN :- (chukled) okay but you know....

Donna :- No we don't! You are coming !

Suddenly her mom entered

Mom (gasped) :- YN ,your friends are here and look at your room! She is literally sleeping under the pile of your clothes !

Ashley (smiled) :- hello aunty !

YN:- Whattt I was getting ready and not able to decide what to wear !

Mom :- (sighed) Just excuses ! Anyway I'll get drinks and snacks for you all ! And (firm look) Yn come to the kitchen right now !

YN sighed walking towards the kitchen

Mom (whisperd) :- Why didn't you tell us that your friends were coming over !

Granny :- Exactly! Im not even wearing my rose gold lipstick! (Applies lipstick) Now it's fine !

YN:- even I didn't knew they were coming ! Also Im going for a bussiness work kinda dinner , I'll be late !

Mom :- But you will come with all of them right? And not alone

YN :- Ya !

Mom :- (putting medicine in her mouth) Ok have this and a glass of milk before leaving!

Yn :- Mom I'll eat something at party !

Mom :- No ,No ,don't you know if you go out to eat on an empty stomach, then you don't even find anything to eat outside too !

YN:- Ok that's not true !

Granny :- It's 100% true ,even Nasa scientist said it !

YN:- Really ! Where !?
Expressions:-

YN:- Really ! Where !?Expressions:-