Chapter 23 : Wifey : Hubby.

Author P.O.V

Evening, 5:30 pm.

There is sudden spike up in romance after they decided to work on this marriage. It's like they both putting efforts to work on this marriage. All steamy, clinging stuff was new to Han, but she clearly enjoying this new phase. Whereas, Taehyung is the one experienced here. And he is aslo enjoying to be one at ever perticular thing of his dear wife's life. He enjoying to pamper her and shower her with love.

Hidding her trowne stocking under her skirt and a flushed red faced Han head towards her cabin to have facetime call with Seonho.
Han earlier in the morning texted Seonho to contact her when he will get free to reschedule theri filed visit.

"Hey Han. How's everything." Seonho said on other side of the video call.
"I'm good, how's you and your mom?" Han cheerful asked and moved near the window for better lightning, her back facing the entrence of her cabin. She can't help but adore the male and his cute dimple.

 She can't help but adore the male and his cute dimple

"I'm good. I tell mom about you, though. She really wants to meet you."
"Really? I would love to meet her some day."
"How's everything back in Seoul?" Seonho lie down on his bed as there is night time in Paris.
"Good. Actually, I need to tell you something."
"Go ahead."
"No no...not right now. When you will comeback, we will talk then."
"Uhm-... Okay. BTW why you didn't replied to any of my text and call. When you were in Pairs and now also when your in Seoul."
Han bite her inner cheek in guilt, "I got busy in shopping and then packing. I didn't get time to check my phone. And now there is lot of pending work to complete.... That's why. Sorry."
"It's okay. Unless you're fine." He flash a smile and Han can't resist but smile back.
"I called you to inform you that I have shifted our field visit to your property."
"Why, I don't mind you visit my property. I trust you."
"It's not about trust. There are few things that I have to discuss aswell. So visit the place together will be good."
"Okay. I go with whatever you said." Han blush as Seonho's flirt.

They talk for hours. Like a good friends updated eachother what they are upto and all. Han was enjoying and giggle at Seonho's humour. But little did she failed to notice that she made Taehyung furious. After completing his work Taehyung come to Han's cabin, so they can go back to home together and pick up what is left few hours ago in Taehyung cabin. But when he saw Han talking to Seonho, being all happy and flustered. He got furious in jealousy. He don't like to share whats his. He start getting doubt on his wifey. What if she do have some feeling for Seonho? This question bothering him too much.

After cutting the call, Han received the text from Taehyung.

Tae: I caught up in work. My driver will drop you home. Don't wait for me for dinner.

Han frowned her face but she know that work is much more important than anything else.

Taehyung's driver drop her home. She had her dinner and waited for Taehyung to come home. To pass time she scoot down on couch and played random Netflix movie. It's passed midnight and Han fall asleep on couch only.
Taehyung come home late. He saw Han. He sighed and picked her up and placed her in his bedroom, and cover her with duvet. His phone suddenly ring. The screen showing alarm of 1:55 am. Then he realised what's this time means. It's the time when Han is in her deep sleep. He creased her cheek and placed a peck on her lips.