Chapter 15: Come clean.

Night, 8 pm.

Instead of going back to my room I went to meet Seonho. Even though Taehyung explain him that it is only a joke but I should as well explain myself to him. Other than that I also want to tell him that I will be going with him to the museum.

Getting out from the elevator and entering the hallway. I notice that this floor is different from rest of the six floor. I was staying in 5th floor. Taehyung and my rooms are in the same hallway but at different ends. Our floor is decorated in a classic Louis XVI style, whereas his floors styled with Art Deco flair.

I reach to his room and took a deep breath before knocking few times on his door. He opens the door with no time.
"Uh-hey, I was not expecting you here." He said, suprise by my presences.
"Sorry, did I get you at wrong time."
"No no. It's okay." He waited for me to say something but I was too nervous by his presence. Offcourse it's my long term crush, the words it's hard to get out from the mouth when you are taking with someone you like.

"Can we talk?" I finally ask. He smile and said "Come in."

Entering his room. It's specious. And the big glass windows which give astonish look of Effiel tower in the mesmarizing star night. He even have his own breakfast balcony.

"Did you had your dinner?" I shook my head. "Great! I was just ordering for myself. Let's have dinner together." Without even knowing my answer he dial the number to room service and order us a dinner.

We both took a seat on the couch near a open window. Slow cold breezy filling the warm room. Somewhat it feels good to sit in silence with someone and have the amazing view in front with cold breezy.

"So what you want to talk about?" He ask, breaking my thoughts of admiring the surrounding.
"I know, Tae give you an explanation. But I feel, I myself come clean to you."
"Before you tell me any other half truth just like your husband. Can I ask you one thing?" I was surprised by his first half sentence, but nod to the second half. "What your husband doing with another women?"
"Uh?" I was shock. Did he know? Did he saw Sohee?
"I saw him with another women this afternoon. When I left after taking to you. The female look familiar to me. But I don't know her clearly." I sigh, knowing that our secret got cought. I know I can made some shity story to fed him and get out from the situation, but my heart say otherwise. I don't feel like lying to him. When I look at him, I feel like, I want to share my feelings, my thoughts, my desires.

I open my phone and search So-hee's name on Google. Her photo and bio poped up as I hit the search button. I don't have her photo, so this is the only option I have. I handover my phone to Seonho to take a look.
"Yes. It is the same girl I saw him with." He confirm. He hand me back my phone and I answer, honestly.
"It's his girlfriend."
"HIS WHAT?" Seonho literal shout making me back on the couch little more.
"You heard it. It's really fucked up situation. Leave it."
"How can I. Tell me what's going on. Are you okay?" He held my hand and said with concern. I look over our hands. His warm hand feels so good on my cold skin.

"Can I trust you?" I ask with hope in my eyes. And he nod.
"We get married because they want to merge the company. Tae already had a gf, who he love. We are like forced into this marriage. And... And I guess we are going to separate after 6 month." I tell him the shortest summery of my tragedy. He is expresion less, trying to understand the situation I been facing. I don't blame him for his silence. Anyone who will heard my story react something like this only.

After few minutes. He pick his sipper and took a long sip to get rid of his dry throat which making it difficult for him to speak.
"That's so terrible. How can your parents do this to you?"
"They thought, Tae and I will fall in love and we don't have to get divorce but the situation is so different he love hi gf and apart from that we don't have any such feelinga for each other. So I gues separation is the option."
"Separation as in divorce?" I nod.

He get up from his sit and went to the window with his sipper. As he admire the view outside the window, I admire his view. How he is so cute? I really want to pull his cheeks.
"Dosent it hurt to be in a relationship where you know it will going to end?" His sudden question make me flinsh and I showed my phose abruptly in my purse.
"Life is not always far." I answer. "By the way, are we still carrying on our plan to museum?" I ask to divert ourselfes from the sympathetic topic of my marriage.
"Only if you want to? I am ready to explore the city with you." He smile and lean his back on the glass.
"You said you come here often. So don't you already seen everything."
"Well, traveling alone and traveling with someone, both gives different experiences and feeling."
"Okay then you can be my tour guide." I joke and we both laugh.

***

Night, 12:00 pm.

We both didn't realise when the time flew away so fast. We having dinner and talking on almost every toipc. He is such a nice person. I know he is the biggest pain in my ass when it comes to work, but in personal life, he is more likeable. A pure gentleman.

After changing into night silk dress I throw myself on the bed and strech my body like a cat to get all-day-tierdness out. I pick my phone and text Rose with today's updated. Since we landed to Paris it's like my night routine, I updated Rose with all the stuff happened in whole day

Han: can't believe I'm going to explore Paris with Seonho.

ROSE: Cool! But rather than exploring Paris, Explor him. It will be more fun.😉

HanYou and your dirty thoughts. But I don't mind exploring him though. And Again I had dinner with him, but guess where this time?😘

Rose: Where? 🙄

Today, as well I was mange to get his seek pic when I wan with him.

Rose: He is so boyfriend material. How come he is still single. And you haven't answer yet(where?)😍

Han: In his hotel room.😚

Rose: Score Han. I thought your navie, but not anymore. 😂