Chapter 12: Midnight Kiss.

Taehyung P.O.V

Morning, 7 am.

I snuggle to the warmness near me. The scent of lavender perfume I sniff, which take me to the lingerie store when I was with Han, and the way she give me pleasure made me erect at very moment. Slowly rubbing my hand on smooth surface I open my eyes just to see Han, baby sleeping face.

Now I remember, I was feeling little bit cold and alone in my room so I sneak in her room to sleep next to her. But now I see I am close to her, my hand is under her top creasing her warm skin of her belly. Last night, she come up with sudden conclusion that are we like friends with benefits. Well, I don't have any love feeling for her. I like her as a person but then again I don't see us going to that road where we can be couple. There is definitely something sexual force between us, which is unresistable some times. I try to strictly stay friends but I don't mind if this friendship comes with benifits unless she is okay with all this.

I slowly take my hand out from her top and get of the bed without waking her up. I get to my room and get fresh. She is still sleeping when I again peek her into her room to check. She came late last night, she must be tierd. So with that thought I left her asleep and went to office. I guess she is still little bit feel awkward near me, so for a while I should give her space to adjust.

***

Night, 11:46 pm

I woke up finding myself on the floor of Jimin's apartment. "Ugh.." I groaned, bringing my head to throbbing forehead.

"I should get home. Han is probably waiting for me." I murmured under my breath, making my way to the living room, writing a small note to Jimin, and headed out of the apartment. I came to his place to help him and Jungkook in rehersaling there up coming song. They where practicing when I fall asleep on the couch. And when I woke up I saw his apartment empty, they probably went to their meet there manger. There working timing get really unsettled when they are near to launch there music videos.

I somehow managed to get a cab. I sighed as the elevator began to go up, Han probably asleep, I should be quiet when I get in. I thought to myself before swiping my card and entering. The lights in the living room is dim but the kitchen room lights are on, I made my way to the kitchen to find her asleep with her reshy on the counter. I couldn't help but stare. Was she waiting for me?. I made my way over to her and examined her angelic-like face. I grazed my fingers along to her forehead to remove few strands on her face. I stirred. "Shoot! You woke up," he shouted and jump back from my place.
"Mmmm.." she rubbed her eyes "Tae" she mumbled. "What time is it?" She smiled as I played with her hair. "You're back?"
"Hmm" I answer.
"Did you drink?" I shook my head. Ever since I embarrassed her in club with my drunk self I limit my drinks. Mostly I avoid, but when friends force, jsut few drinks are enough so that I can stay sober.
"C'mon you can't lie to me, now go shower" she said, pushing me.
"Fine, but it's just a few shots." I wailed giving her a explanation as I disappeared into the bathroom.

I returned after showering and went to her room to check on her before hitting myself on my bed. I noticed the laptop that was next to her. "And, were you working all night?" I asked.
"Yeah, I finished editing the few last minute demands by on of the client so I decided to wait for you but ended up falling asleep." She explained.
"Don't over work yourself." I reply with concern. Getting chuckled in return. "Cmon now I want my cuddles" I whined. She was surprised by my demand as I pinched  her pink cheeks lightly, causing her to giggle. I curted into the sheets.
"So are you gonna sleep with me, again?" She ask with hesitation.
"Yess todaaee yourr FWB will cuddle with youu." I pout, snuggling close to her. My drunk self showing some effect, I guess.  Before drowsying off to sleep I cought her last words and smile.

"Never knew that this cold Tae would be this cute."

***

Night, 1:55 am.

I wake up with a sudden rush to pee. I remove the duvet and went to her bathroom to pee. I wash my hand then dried it and went back to the bedroom. Han is still sleeping deeply and peacefully. I slowly went onto the bed, not wanting to disturb her but on my way I accidentally hit my hand to the side table in attempting to turn off the lamp and the small box fall down with the *thud* sound
*Fuck!* I curse under my breath.

I look over to Han she is still sleeping, thank god. I carefully place the box back to its place and turn around to face her. I cover her  body by pulling the duvet over her. She didn't buge, intersting. Let's test Something. I tap few times on her shoulder, she didn't move. Then I slightly shake her but only thing she do is snuggle more into the mattress. Bingo! I get close to her and lean forward to her. Before giving quick look to her face I move my gaze to her plumy lips, which is slightly apart. I smile and lick my lips on what I'm about to do now. I balance myself on my arm and place my lips on her's. Feeling the soft warmat from her lips I close my eyes to feel it more. I pull back after a minute. She is still asleep.

I wrap my hand around her waist and fall back to sleep, smiling.

I just discover her deep sleep time.