CHAPTER 42 : Spying Part 3.

"You won't believe that So-hee is such a psychopath." Jimin exclaim.

Flashback few hours ago.

Morning, 11:45 am.

Namjoon P.O.V

As Jin hyung said, we went to follow the lead from two given address. According to reports this two address belongs to ex-friends of Sohee. Well, It was more then 2 years ago. I highly doubt that they two still live at the same address. Ji-won, the police officer and I shared very awkward relationship. So we don't talk much in back those days. But Jin hyung still stays in contact with her despite knowing her feelings towards him cause they were friends from very long ago.

According to Jiwon, in training days Sohee use to shared her drom with other three girls. Who are also her only friends back then. But as time pass by, they all fall apart. One of the friend is Suzzy. We already get the information she knows about So-hee. And by Jungkook and Hobi went to that cafe by themselves, it proves the information is ture.

 And by Jungkook and Hobi went to that cafe by themselves, it proves the information is ture

Jimin suggest to change the attire, so no one can recognise us. Being an celebrity demands privacy. After gaining popularity we wasn't able to roam around the city without covering ourselves, freely. And encountering people's are deficult, some people understand the privacy but some invade them. So after covering ourselves we head towards the closest address first.

 So after covering ourselves we head towards the closest address first

First address we are going to is behind our office building. To meet a girl name Sara. A Philippinen girl, who came to Korea for study in acting major but due to higher competition, she end of diverting her career in modelling.

We reached to her apartment complex, it's more like a girl's hostel.

"Jimina, we can't go inside the girls hostel." I concern cause I'm already exhausted and I'm really not in a mood to get hit by sandals.
"Don't be a pussy hyung."
"Well, I'm sorry, if I love my dear life more than barging into the girl hostel." I said but he rolled his eyes on me.
"Fine. You wait here, I will bring her out so we can do what we really came here for."
"But, how you gonna do that?" I just asked but he already left towards the guard's chember. I can't leave him alone so I also follow him behind.