Chapter 26 : Countless ride.

Morning, 9:30 am.

I woke up on Sunday morning with fingers inside of me. He really be waking me up early just so that he can fingers me on the bed again. Watching the sunlight shines into the apartment through the windows. I am  holding the bed for my dear life. He won't want to waste time either. It's very rare for him to do this to any girl nor to have sex since he's so busy with work that he literally get sexual fustrated. My legs were literally trembling so hard as I squat on the bed, squirting all over his hands and he loved to see that. He loves to see how badly ruined I'm under his touch.

Tossing and turning around, I squirmed in his grip. "Tae." I whispered lowly, my voice sounded so hoarse and rough, from whatever happened from yesterday night to early morning. I almost lost my voice, screaming from the pleasure that my husband gave me and all the gag I did on his dick. "Hubby." I whispered again. I poked his cheeks slightly as he whined
"What happened baby?" He babled in his deep husky voice. Suddenly his hand gropped my boob. He gave it a slight squeeze and kneaded it. I whimpered as they were already paining from his all night squeezing.
"Are you alright, Cub?" He asked, peppering my neck with soft kisses. I giggled and held him tighter. His hand snaked to my other boob and he slightly pinched my nipple. Making me whimper.
"Don't, it hurts..." I said, pushing his hand. He chuckled with a boxy smile and held it again.
"I'm sorry." He whispered, massaging it lightly.
"It's okay..but still you were a bit rough." I complained. Separating ourselves, we decided to get up from the bed. Even we are naked at night, I still feel embarrassed to show myself to him in full night. He know my insecurities.

He slowly got out of the bed and walked towards his closet, getting himself a pair of sweats and an oversized t-shirt for me. I bit my lip looking at his back. "fuck!" I whispered and Taehyung chuckled hearing it
Putting his pants on he walked to me and asked me to raise my hands up. So he could put the t-shirt on. He placed the t-shirt on me before pinching my nipples alightly.

"Stop!" I whined.
He laughed and said "Fine."
"I'll go cook something for us." I said trying to get up. But my legs gave up as I feel like I cum back to back . I glared at him, who was now trying to control his naughty smile.
"You enjoyed it, though." He comment with a smirk and then I hit his arm, "Hey, it hurts. Anyway, I don't think you are able to walk so I guess I'll be ordering breakfast for us." He huffled.
"You mean lunch.." I corrected.
"Ya Ya". He went into his phone.

After placing a order he went into the bathroom to get fresh and after him I get fresh. Retuning, he had already clean up the mess that I made in the morning. I blush embarrassedly.

He was about to walk away when I called his name "What happened wifey?" He asked.
"Take me with you what will I do sitting here?" I poutly insisted as Taehyung nodded.

He picked me up and walked to the kitchen & placed me on the kitchen counter but Before pecking my lips and again feeling my boobies. "What is wrong with you?" I flared. "Well..I don't know. I am not able to resist these soft balls." He said massaging them again but now with his hand inside my t-shirt. I threw my head back not by being pleasured but frustrated and flustered by his act.
"Just stop now." I said, placing my hand on his chest pushing him away, Taehyung chuckled and went to get the oranges from the fridge to make orange juice. With everything he do, he kept kissing me from time to time and also touching my boobs, Since he was obsessed. And I can't help and just admire him.

***

Afternoon, 1:30 pm

The lunch was great. I had a good talk with him. Mostly about work and me because he kept on asking about my life. I wouldn't mind telling that to him either. It's more like an adult talk rather than an empty talk or kiddos one as I would prefer to say it. I'm enjoying it though, as we always either argue or taunt each other. He listened well. He responded well too. When he had questions to ask, he asked right away. When he felt like he wanted to give me an advice, he gave it right away. More like a counselling session with hot counsellor.